Version 07192014

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Version 07192014

Postby TheGreatJedi » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:21 pm

Meh the latest update lessen the amount of jumpers
Now you can barely find any abberants and that makes the game more easier unless you play abnormal which is too OP
TheGreatJedi

Re: Version 07192014

Postby TataBlitz » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:34 am

GiggleGrass wrote:I kind of expected Feng to actually fix player titans. The fact that they waste stamina running is ridiculous. The moment they run out of stamina and start walking, any decent player can easily kill him or her. I haven't been killed by a player titan ever since the stamina patch came out.

I recommend Feng eliminate how running decreases stamina and make attacks cost more stamina because most people were just complaining about how strong their spam flops were, not their mobility.

Something like a flop would take up a fourth of the stamina bar and a chop would take up a fifth and a jump would take up a eighth. You can even make it so if the pt runs out of stamina, then he is immobile from exhaustion for 2-3 seconds. What separated the good PT's from the bad PT's is that good PT's make every single move count while bad PT's are predictable with their spamming.

How about every kill you get recharges your stamina by a bit. Everytime I play as PT, I succumb to human wave tactics :cry: I take out 4 or 5 players, but I run out of stamina.

Glad that the restart bug is fixed on the outside the walls, but I wish we could get rid of titan lives, humanity ends up winning because people end up killing enough titans to end the game and that's not fun :(
TataBlitz

Previous

Return to General Discussion