-=PSA=- Annie's Ankles

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: -=PSA=- Annie's Ankles

Postby Xedma » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:51 pm

Connorhere wrote:Going for the nape is definitely a bit more fun, and it's slightly more unpredictable considering you're actually up in the air flying about, but you're often yo-yoing around a lot without much succession and sometimes you just smack into Annie herself and lose all your momentum and possibly your life.

Going for the ankles is definitely not ineffective, it's easy for many people to just dodge through her slaps and lowkicks and grab onto her ankle without much failure, but that easily get's really tedious and boring since you're not even using your 3DMG so it's kind of linear and uninteresting.

I see your points and agree. I find her more unpredictable behavior to be fun and more constructive towards a player's skills with 3DMG. The linear and highly predictable approach to ankles is tedious and has a death risk if failed.

While I do yoyo, I'm not trying to say it's what people need to do. Besides, yoyoing annie is the hardest kind of yoyoing. I'm saying people need to practice going only for her nape where damage really matters!
Xedma
 

 

Re: -=PSA=- Annie's Ankles

Postby Zarythe » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:07 pm

If some fuck spawns Annie outside the walls i just ankle rape her because i'm not dealing with that shit.

If its normal Annie on forest i try to go for the nape.

Couldn't really give any fucks about one shotting her.
Zarythe
 

Re: -=PSA=- Annie's Ankles

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:10 pm

Connorhere wrote:Going for the nape is definitely a bit more fun, and it's slightly more unpredictable considering you're actually up in the air flying about, but you're often yo-yoing around a lot without much succession and sometimes you just smack into Annie herself and lose all your momentum and possibly your life.

Going for the ankles is definitely not ineffective, it's easy for many people to just dodge through her slaps and lowkicks and grab onto her ankle without much failure, but that easily get's really tedious and boring since you're not even using your 3DMG so it's kind of linear and uninteresting.


It's easier for the newbies, but how are they going to improve if they do the easier part?
This is just an advice, so there's no need to argue about it.
Annie Leonhardt
 

Re: -=PSA=- Annie's Ankles

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:30 pm

Going for the nape is more "fun" but it's also more time consuming, and annoying if everyone is dead, watching. I also prefer to get the job done. So I'd much rather go for ankles and win, than struggle to get like 200 damage even though I'm going 999mph... :|
Image
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
User avatar
The Rogue Titan
Moderator
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 pm
Location: In the blood of Eren Jaeger.
Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Re: -=PSA=- Annie's Ankles

Postby Noodler » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:05 am

Xedma wrote:
ToxicPaste wrote:ankling is useful m8, if you do it right you can kill her pretty quick. i dont see how noobs are supposed to kill her otherwise.

By trying new things and not depending on a method with a seriously high fail rate. Noobs aren't consistent anklers like you.

It doesn't matter how good your technique is if you're new.
Annie moves fucking fast and will kill you easily, just because you're good it doesn't mean everyone else is.
Noodler
 

Re: -=PSA=- Annie's Ankles

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:12 am

Noodler wrote:
Xedma wrote:
ToxicPaste wrote:ankling is useful m8, if you do it right you can kill her pretty quick. i dont see how noobs are supposed to kill her otherwise.

By trying new things and not depending on a method with a seriously high fail rate. Noobs aren't consistent anklers like you.

It doesn't matter how good your technique is if you're new.
Annie moves fucking fast and will kill you easily, just because you're good it doesn't mean everyone else is.

It doesn't matter how good you are. Just try. Practice makes perfect. (I'm saying this while I'm a noob, but whatever)
No need to argue, this is just an advice.
Annie Leonhardt
 

Re: -=PSA=- Annie's Ankles

Postby Z.E.D » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:10 am

Going for the nape is easy , when you're not in a servers of 25 people all flying around.
Z.E.D
 

Re: -=PSA=- Annie's Ankles

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 am

Z.E.D wrote:Going for the nape is easy , when you're not in a servers of 25 people all flying around.

You can't even know where she'll attack.
Annie Leonhardt
 

Re: -=PSA=- Annie's Ankles

Postby ToxicPaste » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:44 am

Z.E.D wrote:Going for the nape is easy , when you're not in a servers of 25 people all flying around.

thats why i dont understand you cant all just go solo, or play with a friend.

do you seriously think noobs are going to read this thread, then all of the sudden every pub match you go into, theyre gonna go for the neck? no, not at all. the few people who do play annie enough to give a shit, probably arent even going to see this thread. tell me xedma, what is the ideal result of this "psa"?
ToxicPaste
 

Re: -=PSA=- Annie's Ankles

Postby Zarythe » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:49 am

ToxicPaste wrote:
Z.E.D wrote:Going for the nape is easy , when you're not in a servers of 25 people all flying around.

thats why i dont understand you cant all just go solo, or play with a friend.

do you seriously think noobs are going to read this thread, then all of the sudden every pub match you go into, theyre gonna go for the neck? no, not at all. the few people who do play annie enough to give a shit, probably arent even going to see this thread. tell me xedma, what is the ideal result of this "psa"?


PoxicTaste is right about this tbh...
Zarythe
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests