-=PSA=- Annie's Ankles

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: -=PSA=- Annie's Ankles

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:01 am

ToxicPaste wrote:
Z.E.D wrote:Going for the nape is easy , when you're not in a servers of 25 people all flying around.

thats why i dont understand you cant all just go solo, or play with a friend.

do you seriously think noobs are going to read this thread, then all of the sudden every pub match you go into, theyre gonna go for the neck? no, not at all. the few people who do play annie enough to give a shit, probably arent even going to see this thread. tell me xedma, what is the ideal result of this "psa"?

It's just an advice. They don't have to listen if they don't want.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby ToxicPaste » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:22 am

Xedma wrote:STOP TRYING TO ANKLE ANNIE!

yes, such advice
he should at least word it to where it doesnt make it sound like theyre doing something wrong, because they arent. they are playing the game a way it was intended.
ToxicPaste

Postby Noodler » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:26 pm

ToxicPaste wrote:
Z.E.D wrote:Going for the nape is easy , when you're not in a servers of 25 people all flying around.

do you seriously think noobs are going to read this thread, then all of the sudden every pub match you go into, theyre gonna go for the neck? no, not at all. the few people who do play annie enough to give a shit, probably arent even going to see this thread. tell me xedma, what is the ideal result of this "psa"?

I just don't like how this thread's point is telling you to be good in order to be good.
Reminds me of idiots telling depressed people to "just get over it". Nope, it simply doesn't work like that. If I could, I'd already be doing it.
Noodler

Postby Xedma » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:15 pm

ToxicPaste wrote:

The ideal result is that instead of 99% of people ankling her it changes to 90%. You guys are fools to believe I think this will make people change overnight.
Xedma

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:30 pm

Woah there, Xed.
If we're fools for apparently thinking you'd think that this will make everything change overnight, I'll say you're a fool for thinking this will ever happen in any sort of way that's different from how it always was.
People who are interested will learn and find their ways or be directed by the skilled players, those who aren't interested, you can give them advice all you want, but forcing/demanding/criticizing or anything of the sort them will never work.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Xedma » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:00 pm

Accelevi wrote:Woah there, Xed.
If we're fools for apparently thinking you'd think that this will make everything change overnight, I'll say you're a fool for thinking this will ever happen in any sort of way that's different from how it always was.

So what you're saying is that my posting this is a complete waste of time and effort? People will never change? :roll:
I don't even have a reply to this.
People who are interested will learn and find their ways or be directed by the skilled players, those who aren't interested, you can give them advice all you want, but forcing/demanding/criticizing or anything of the sort them will never work.

First of all, nobody is forcing anything. I might be demanding change, but that's just me voicing a damn opinion. Criticism IS THE SAME THING AS GIVING ADVICE! I can't take you seriously anymore! not like I ever have.
And as for the whole "people who are interested will learn" thing, no shit. This is here for people who want to learn. Not for people to say "this will never work give up now"
Xedma

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:10 pm

I agree with Xedma.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:14 pm

Xedma, I am pretty much saying posting this was a complete waste of time and effort.
Those who want to learn will look on Youtube and wherever for tutorials, and eventually probably stumble across the forum, or be led to it by a player.
Those who don't want to won't.

That's entirely obvious, all you're pretty much doing is just restating that the people who want to learn should/will learn.
They're going to do that anyways, there's no point in posting something stating that, lol, they won't even read this thread, I can practically guarantee that.
They'd just go to the tutorial section and find whatever fits with them.

There's constructive criticism, and then there's criticism, which is what I was referring to, which is not advice.

TL;DR you're just stating people who want to learn should/will, and that's obvious, and this thread is pretty much pointless

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Xedma » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:18 pm

If you think this thread is such a waste of time why are you even replying in it?
Xedma

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:20 pm

So I can state my opinions that this thread is a waste of time, and I'm not entirely sure why you made this thread, so also to try to figure out why you made this thread.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion