-=PSA=- Annie's Ankles

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: -=PSA=- Annie's Ankles

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:00 pm

Not really. You can go however you want. You don't need an exact technique.
In case they listen to this advice, they can use whatever technicue they want.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:02 pm

I never said exact technique was needed.
I'm saying like some sort of idea, even if it's freeform plus trying to airequator or whatever is better than just trying aimlessly.
Sure, they can try to develop their own technique, but there are already tested and proven techniques out there.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:05 pm

Accelevi wrote:I never said exact technique was needed.
I'm saying like some sort of idea, even if it's freeform plus trying to airequator or whatever is better than just trying aimlessly.
Sure, they can try to develop their own technique, but there are already tested and proven techniques out there.

What Xedma was trying to tell them is to change their target, not how you attack the target.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Xedma » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:13 pm

Annie Leonhardt wrote:
Accelevi wrote:I never said exact technique was needed.

What Xedma was trying to tell them is to change their target, not how you attack the target.

Annie said it better than I could right now ... I'm at a loss for words with you, Accelevi ...

Do you really think I made this with the intent of people throwing away everything they know? Do you really think I made this with the sole intent of getting noobs to do this? I want people to experiment with the techniques they already know and try to adapt them to fighting annie.
I MADE THIS POST FOR EVERYONE WHO FIGHTS ANNIE!
You're argument, "Sure, they can try to develop their own technique, but there are already tested and proven techniques out there" is just plain WRONG! There aren't any proven techniques for annie BECAUSE people only focus on her ankles! There are plenty of tutorials for those ...
Xedma

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:17 pm

Etto, what's your Yoyo technique? If done right, it's pretty effective, is it not?
And some people aren't open to change and they never will be, you need to accept that and just skip them.
Fighting the nape instead of the ankle is a change for them, and it completely bypasses the mechanics of the ankling thing in the first place, and some people like it, just cause anime or whatever.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Xedma » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:18 pm

Accelevi wrote:And some people aren't open to change and they never will be, you need to accept that and just skip them.
no shit ...
Xedma

Postby Accelevi » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:26 pm

... Are you actually serious.
You said you made this post for everyone who fights Annie, and then here you are agreeing with the part I said about some people you should just skip cause reasons.
What on earth is the point of this thread?

It's completely redundant.
If people want to get better, there's a link to the forum tutorials section on the game page iirc.
Experienced players who are members of the forum can also direct them to the tutorials section if needed.
People who don't, won't bother.

You're just pretty much stating these facts.
lol
Once players get better, they might decide to go for the nape instead, for fun or more difficulty or what have you, but this thread is entirely pointless.

Along this idea train, if people want to get better at Annie, what do you expect they'll do?
They would actually try to find out ways to get better, and eventually figure out something, whether via other players/tut section/youtube/etc.

EDIT: TL;DR you're stating pretty much nothing but obvious facts

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby xRivailution » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:45 pm

Are you like saying that everyone who goes for the ankles sucks and that they must use YOUR method to be better?
xRivailution

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:50 pm

What's so wrong with this thread? The more help the better. As a newbie, they don't know where to attack first, so that's why threads like this should exist.
Going for the nape is more fun and more efficient. It's better to be the one that hits the nape rather than being the one thathelps the other kill her.
(no beed to insult Xedma)
@xRiv What the hell? How's he forcing them? He said what he thinks it's better, but not that you can't kill her if you hit the ankles. It's a fucking advice, he's not forcing anyone.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby xRivailution » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:02 pm

I didn't say he forced anyone, I said that he is considering everyone who goes for the ankles a newb.

It took him as an advanced/professional player like 18 minutes to beat her, do you imagine how much time it would take for a Newbie?
xRivailution

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion