-=PSA=- Annie's Ankles

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: -=PSA=- Annie's Ankles

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:06 pm

xRivailution wrote:I didn't say he forced anyone, I said that he is considering everyone who goes for the ankles a newb.

It took him as an advanced/professional player like 18 minutes to beat her, do you imagine how much time it would take for a Newbie?

Going for the nape again and again will make you practice. Practice makes perfect.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Xedma » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:07 pm

xRivailution wrote:Are you like saying that everyone who goes for the ankles sucks and that they must use YOUR method to be better?

wtf are you even saying? Did you even READ my post?!
I consider ankles to be a waste of time and lives. People can spend their whole time fighting annie focusing only on her ankles, and when they get killed, they've done 0 total damage to her. It's a fallacy to believe you can kill Annie by ankling her. I made this PSA to highlight that.
Xedma

Postby Zarythe » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:43 pm

Xedma wrote:
xRivailution wrote:Are you like saying that everyone who goes for the ankles sucks and that they must use YOUR method to be better?

wtf are you even saying? Did you even READ my post?!
I consider ankles to be a waste of time and lives. People can spend their whole time fighting annie focusing only on her ankles, and when they get killed, they've done 0 total damage to her. It's a fallacy to believe you can kill Annie by ankling her. I made this PSA to highlight that.

It's actually easy to hit around 500-600 dmg with the ankle tactic, if you just dont get caught reloading its easy
Zarythe

Postby Xedma » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:01 pm

Zarythe wrote:It's actually easy to hit around 500-600 dmg with the ankle tactic, if you just dont get caught reloading its easy

You didn't read my post either, did you?
Let me highlight some of it.
Xedma wrote:1. Ankles won't kill annie. Only direct hits to her nape will. Yes, knocking her down can help people land a hit, but focusing all your attention on her ankles is a waste of time/effort/lives!
2. Going after ankles is suicidal. Unless you can easily ankle her, you will to get hit by her leg sweep or slap. Not might, WILL! It's just a matter of time.

So you can easily ankle her and hit around 500-600 damage? In normal I bet. How about Hard or Abnormal where her ankles have more HP and she reacts a lot faster?

I will admit ankling is a decent method for Normal where she's slow as a snail, but when things speed up ankling is equivalent to suicide.
Xedma

Postby Noodler » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:04 pm

Annie Leonhardt wrote:
xRivailution wrote:I didn't say he forced anyone, I said that he is considering everyone who goes for the ankles a newb.

It took him as an advanced/professional player like 18 minutes to beat her, do you imagine how much time it would take for a Newbie?

Going for the nape again and again will make you practice. Practice makes perfect.

You could say this about a lot of things, and it would be bs even then.
If you're gonna spam Annie for 2 months to learn to kill her without ankle, then... what even...
Noodler

Postby Xedma » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:11 pm

Noodler wrote:You could say this about a lot of things, and it would be bs even then.
If you're gonna spam Annie for 2 months to learn to kill her without ankle, then... what even...

Why try to learn how to kill her without ankles? Same reason you made hydra strike. Same reason I made spiral strike. Same reason Miracle made sparrow strike. So you and everyone else can LEARN FROM IT and adapt it themselves! You and everyone else in ToL is completely missing the whole point of this thread! And as for the "You could say this about a lot of things, and it would be bs even then." comment ... just ... :| I have no words for that. Nothing sensible at least.
Last edited by Xedma on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xedma

Postby Zarythe » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:12 pm

Xedma wrote:So you can easily ankle her and hit around 500-600 damage? In normal I bet. How about Hard or Abnormal where her ankles have more HP and she reacts a lot faster?

I will admit ankling is a decent method for Normal where she's slow as a snail, but when things speed up ankling is equivalent to suicide.

It is possible on Hard, not on Abnormal tho, but i don't care about Annie that much to even bother.

Also why would you tell people to not go the the ankles? If they fucking wanna do it then they fucking do it.
If some go for the nape with some swaggy reeling shit or some yoyo then they fucking do it.

You're trying to tell people on the internet to not do something... that kind of thing just isn't possible.

Also this, what is this even like wat
Xedma wrote:STOP TRYING TO ANKLE ANNIE!
I didn't make this to tell everyone HOW to fight her, I made this to help convince you to start experimenting with and adapting your own techniques to Annie.
Zarythe

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:14 pm

Noodler wrote:
Annie Leonhardt wrote:

You could say this about a lot of things, and it would be bs even then.

It's just an option. You can spend those 2 months on whatever you want.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Xedma » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Zarythe wrote:It is possible on Hard, not on Abnormal tho, but i don't care about Annie that much to even bother.

Then why are you even in here? If you don't like what I have to say, then fucking ignore it. I'm tired of you people saying "I don't like this why is this here"

Zarythe wrote:Also why would you tell people to not go the the ankles? If they fucking wanna do it then they fucking do it.
If some go for the nape with some swaggy reeling shit or some yoyo then they fucking do it.

You're trying to tell people on the internet to not do something... that kind of thing just isn't possible.

You have no idea what a PSA is all about do you? I'm voicing my opinion to try and get other people to change theirs. Obviously, you people don't WANT to change your opinion. FINE! DON'T! I didn't make this for you. I made this for people who are WILLING to change!
Xedma

Postby Foxen » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:28 pm

Judging by this video, it would appear ankling works pretty well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkguQzkLmS4

Would be nice if there was something in place to stop the ankle spam, like Feng suggests doing in the top comment of the video
Foxen

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion