Thoughts on Gas Burst?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Thoughts on Gas Burst?

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:46 pm

bblt wrote:Pff stop with balancing! I'm talking about general NOT Mikasa is the only one who is going to get bigger gas tanks. If default capacity of tanks is 100 (its 90 for Mikasa and 150 for Jean) I'm suggesting it to be 150-200. In anime they are not minding it that much in forest or inside the walls. It tooks long to finish it completely.

It didn't take very long at all for them to run out. And besides, it's a game. Not the real thing. The gas is fine. The tanks don't need to be bigger.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Megamaster » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:50 pm

Gas is just fine, unless you want them to be like Armin's blades, that only need to be reloaded every 100 years.
Megamaster

Postby Accelevi » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:12 pm

lemme just come in and be like
lol to the no
for bigger gas tanks

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Mryaccer » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:20 pm

Don't you guys mean less gasusage? I mean, If Jean's gas lasts longer it doesn't mean he's carrying a bigger gastank. I don't think Armin could be carrying a bigger gastank than Mikasa or Levi for instant, he's just using his gas with care, that's all.
Mryaccer

Postby Accelevi » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Everyone's gas amounts are fine as is right now, not one character needs any change to gas amount.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby bblt » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:38 am

I think everyones gas usage should stay same but capacity needs to be higher in my opinion like but just a little amount accelevi die btw i don't like you
bblt

Postby Accelevi » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:30 am

wat
wat the actual wat

Capacity doesn't need to change at all, just... lolno, and what the actual [redacted] is with the 'accelevi die btw i don't like you'

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Mystikmol » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:15 pm

I absolutely love the uses of and punishments for Gas Bursts. It's a real savior when you accidentally get stuck after a kill and there's another titan nearby. The huge gas usage doesn't really work to well during time trials. I find myself getting more kills in a 10 min run using less gas burst as it lessens the trips to the gas station. Use it only when necessary. (or if you want to look cool as hell xD)
Mystikmol

Postby crystalolololol » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:44 am

Totes love it. It helps A LOT when trying to take out a cluster of titans on Forest. Really helpful when you swipe past one titan's neck, but get caught in the shoulder of the titan adjacent to the one you killed.

Yeah, I agree with Connor. It does lessen the amount of newbie mistakes people sometimes tend to do. But eh.

Honestly I think there should be a cool down bar to indicate when you could use it next. But, that'd deal a lot with editing the HUD and all that so nah.

I'm okay with gas being drained in increments each time it's used. It doesn't serve as an immediate consequence, more like long term. Obviously the more you use it, the more gas you'll have exhausted and the quicker you are to being fucked if you don't refill when you're empty.

There are a lot of possibilities attainable with this little gas burst/dash/whatever the fuck you call it.
crystalolololol

Previous

Return to General Discussion