Modders found away around kicking

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Modders found away around kicking

Postby magicman111111 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:14 am

It was bound to happen eventually but modders have found a way around the kicking system. What they are doing is that they are modding the normal titans in game to explode into colossal titan steam when you kill them and it says in the kill feed you have commited suicide and since you dont know who the modder is you cant kick them and it gets extremly frustrating especially when the titans laugh at you before they explode into steam
magicman111111

Re: Modders found away around kicking

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:20 am

magicman111111 wrote:It was bound to happen eventually but modders have found a way around the kicking system. What they are doing is that they are modding the normal titans in game to explode into colossal titan steam when you kill them and it says in the kill feed you have commited suicide and since you dont know who the modder is you cant kick them and it gets extremly frustrating especially when the titans laugh at you before they explode into steam

That's absolutely fucking horrible. Some people are the fucking worst.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby l4dkurts2 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:30 am

magicman111111 wrote:It was bound to happen eventually but modders have found a way around the kicking system. What they are doing is that they are modding the normal titans in game to explode into colossal titan steam when you kill them and it says in the kill feed you have commited suicide and since you dont know who the modder is you cant kick them and it gets extremly frustrating especially when the titans laugh at you before they explode into steam

Kamikazi titan's.. ouch
Anyhow following the modding rule for most game's to you would have to be host right? Also just look for a person that isn't going for any titan kill's. I mean that will be hard after awhile.... due to people giving up with the titan's and just focusing on the ct
l4dkurts2

Postby magicman111111 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:46 am

l4dkurts2 wrote:

Kamikazi titan's.. ouch
Anyhow following the modding rule for most game's to you would have to be host right? Also just look for a person that isn't going for any titan kill's. I mean that will be hard after awhile.... due to people giving up with the titan's and just focusing on the ct

It was on the city III map and it was hard to tell who wasnt going for kills because we had several PT and around 25 people in the game and the worst part was that not all the titans were kamakazis so you would go awhile without anything happening them bam it actually said you killed TRAP!!! when you killed a steam bomb titan and there was a lot of time between the steam going off once we went an entire round without it and everyone was happy in the chat saying thank god the hacker is gone and then next round bam more kamakazis
magicman111111

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:53 pm

I hate this kind of modders. It's really frustrating sometimes.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:05 pm

Annie Leonhardt wrote:I hate this kind of modders. It's really frustrating sometimes.

It's fucking frustrating all the time. :x
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Accelevi » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:22 pm

I encountered this multiple times before.
Another problem is modders like to use some obscure symbol in front of their name so kicking them with their own system becomes impossible even if you do find out who they are.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby magicman111111 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:59 pm

Well a good idea would be to put a number infront of all the players names and if the modder had the number 3 you could type "/kick player 3" and it would vote to kick them
magicman111111

Postby xRivailution » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:01 pm

A good fix would be to make a secure game client and to make the game downloadable rather than in a webplayer.
xRivailution

Postby Noodler » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:10 pm

magicman111111 wrote:Well a good idea would be to put a number infront of all the players names and if the modder had the number 3 you could type "/kick player 3" and it would vote to kick them

We used to have this, minus the kicking part.
Noodler

Next

Return to General Discussion