Have you ever played so well...

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Have you ever played so well...

Postby Lyve » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:34 pm

I've come to the realization that to avoid getting kicked or getting called a hacker you must chat, people tend to misstrust quiet players. Why? Paranoia, jealousy, boobs? I don't know really, but it's like that. If you even care about others just chat with them and you should be fine. Or simply suck at the game :v
Lyve
 

 

Re: Have you ever played so well...

Postby Kitsune-no.6 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:49 pm

Lyve wrote:I've come to the realization that to avoid getting kicked or getting called a hacker you must chat, people tend to misstrust quiet players. Why? Paranoia, jealousy, boobs? I don't know really, but it's like that. If you even care about others just chat with them and you should be fine. Or simply suck at the game :v

Pro Tip: It doesn't help when you join a server, someone starts restarting it every 5 seconds and you get banned for it
And another way to not get kicked or get called a hacker is by saying you're a girl. Somehow that always works
~Chug
Kitsune-no.6
 

Re: Have you ever played so well...

Postby Terminus » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:48 am

Kitsune-no.6 wrote:
Lyve wrote:I've come to the realization that to avoid getting kicked or getting called a hacker you must chat, people tend to misstrust quiet players. Why? Paranoia, jealousy, boobs? I don't know really, but it's like that. If you even care about others just chat with them and you should be fine. Or simply suck at the game :v

Pro Tip: It doesn't help when you join a server, someone starts restarting it every 5 seconds and you get banned for it
And another way to not get kicked or get called a hacker is by saying you're a girl. Somehow that always works
~Chug


Hah. I wish there was banning. Some jerk kept spoiling the manga and he kept coming back after being kicked.
Terminus
 

Re: Have you ever played so well...

Postby Marcotastic » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:00 am

Terminus wrote:
Kitsune-no.6 wrote:
Lyve wrote:I've come to the realization that to avoid getting kicked or getting called a hacker you must chat, people tend to misstrust quiet players. Why? Paranoia, jealousy, boobs? I don't know really, but it's like that. If you even care about others just chat with them and you should be fine. Or simply suck at the game :v

Pro Tip: It doesn't help when you join a server, someone starts restarting it every 5 seconds and you get banned for it
And another way to not get kicked or get called a hacker is by saying you're a girl. Somehow that always works
~Chug


Hah. I wish there was banning. Some jerk kept spoiling the manga and he kept coming back after being kicked.

Damn that is a really douche move! Spoling the manga is just a douche move, a douche move so big, that nasa discovered it crossed in light years.
Marcotastic
 

Re: Have you ever played so well...

Postby Lyve » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:12 am

Yeah, if you say you're a girl you'll have a bad time, my response to people that do is: Mkay. But the usual response from the comunity is: Send nudes! Oh the humanity.
Lyve
 

Re: Have you ever played so well...

Postby Yoon » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:55 pm

People thought I was hacking when I used levi special vector cut
Yoon
 

Re: Have you ever played so well...

Postby Trig » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:58 am

Yoon wrote:People thought I was hacking when I used levi special vector cut

That level of noobiness is almost impressive *~*
Trig
 

Re: Have you ever played so well...

Postby Kami-Sama » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:20 pm

Lyve wrote: to avoid getting kicked or getting called a hacker you must chat

...never will...
Kami-Sama
 

Re: Have you ever played so well...

Postby TehTitanKilla » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:49 am

I can see how new recruits (I'm never saying that other word, I shall never ever say noob) would say you're a hacker when there are some pros who played so badly sometimes that they get like i dunno 600-900 or below in a row and then the pro finally uses spiral strike and get like 2k+ once and then later the person says you be hacker
TehTitanKilla
 

Re: Have you ever played so well...

Postby Kami-Sama » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:27 am

:'(

Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image


Reactions for 20 minutes of playing...
Kami-Sama
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests