Have you ever played so well...

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Have you ever played so well...

Postby Accelevi » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:13 pm

excuse me while i go die laughing
but no seriously that's hilarious

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Lyve » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Omfg I will say it for you Kami, those guys are n000000bs XD I'm dying. Post more if you got them XD. That's why I say you must chat if you don't want to be a hakermodernubscheaterscumbagscrewyoufengducker.
Lyve

Postby MFxEagle » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:06 am

Lol I wish I had this problem. I've been good enough where people simply ask me to leave if I'm in an extremely novice lobby and I'm taking a lot of kills but never to the point where I get straight kicked because they think I'm hacking.
MFxEagle

Postby zRavioli » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am

Heh, I remember that I got called a hacker for getting 2069 in a game. When I said I knew a few people that hit 5ks without exploits or hacks, the person retaliated by saying that "no, they must have hacked, because the highest confirmed on the forums is only a 3k"
zRavioli

Postby ELIas » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:18 pm

There's this one time (if I remember correctly) when I got a 150/0 on lava hard, this one guy started to spam about me cheating, filling the screen with gigantic letters before the entire room kicked him out. He was most likely a troll, though, because anyone would've been able to see that I was definitely not cheating because of the low-damage kills I did. (It's hard to admit, but his troll worked because typing that /kick command cost me that 1 death.)
ELIas

Postby l4dkurts2 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:24 am

zRavioli wrote:Heh, I remember that I got called a hacker for getting 2069 in a game. When I said I knew a few people that hit 5ks without exploits or hacks, the person retaliated by saying that "no, they must have hacked, because the highest confirmed on the forums is only a 3k"

That is cute xD Isn't the highest 11k? I'm not to sure tho
l4dkurts2

Postby zRavioli » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:38 pm

l4dkurts2 wrote:
zRavioli wrote:Heh, I remember that I got called a hacker for getting 2069 in a game. When I said I knew a few people that hit 5ks without exploits or hacks, the person retaliated by saying that "no, they must have hacked, because the highest confirmed on the forums is only a 3k"

I know a few people that got 11k with size 5-7 titans on RC, but the highest I know of on size 3 was 9694.
zRavioli

Postby l4dkurts2 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:44 pm

zRavioli wrote:
l4dkurts2 wrote:

I know a few people that got 11k with size 5-7 titans on RC, but the highest I know of on size 3 was 9694.

I'm saying without out rc mod size command aka /mode size 3,3
l4dkurts2

Postby Noodler » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:15 pm

l4dkurts2 wrote:

Not with solid evidence.
Noodler

Postby Rithari » Fri May 15, 2015 3:14 pm

Way too many times, well fortunately they were just 2-3 people in a full server so it was fine with me.
Rithari

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion