Update speculations

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Update speculations

Postby The Rogue Titan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:42 pm

I don't understand why you're so disgruntled at my opinion. I even took extra steps so that it doesn't seem like I'm bashing the topic. It has nothing to do with gameplay. I just don't like the thought of the random characters! Why is it such a big deal!? If I play Halo, I want to play as and with Halo characters. If I play Call of Duty, I want to play as and with Call of Duty characters! Is it a fucking crime for me to feel this way!? If anything, you've convinced me that I actually do hate the idea of it. I was willing to look past it because it's not a bug deal. But you've made it an issue and now it's a fucking bother to me. I HATE THE IDEA OF RANDOM ASS CHARACTERS. So crucify me, stone me, do what you fucking like with that information.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Kirit0 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:48 pm

I am confused why people care so much about the validity of the game's content. Sure Miku isn't in AoT, obviously. But games have crossovers all the time, like you can play as Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden in dead or alive. He is not in that universe but he fits, because he is a ninja. I'm not suggesting Hatsune fits into AoT but she is an anime character. Are you not counting the game as a tribute game now and claiming it to be an "Combined-Anime tribute game"? That's just dumb. It's not like Feng is adding magic powers or futuristic guns or mechs or anything. It's simple 100% aesthetic additions that add a bit of flavour to the game.
Kirit0

Postby Accelevi » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:51 pm

It's honestly, in my opinion, ridiculous and stupid, and should be removed or changed.
If it really is Miku and not some other character, I'm seriously losing faith in this game.
It's pretty much just going to become a game with 3DMG mechanics and Titans, but otherwise nothing relevant to AOT.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Kirit0 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:55 pm

Do the characters you play as really affect you that badly? I can tell you for a fact that people would love to play as their favorite anime characters that aren't in AoT because skins exist. My Kirito skin I made for example, loads of people use it, they don't complain that it's stupid that Kirito is killing titans, because it doesn't matter who you are controlling in the game, it's who is playing that really matters. Nothing relevant? Like, the titans, the maps...
Kirit0

Postby Accelevi » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:58 pm

See but those are mods, and not actual part of the game.
There is no actual reason and it makes absolutely no sense for it to become actually part of the game.
If you want to play as your favorite anime character, use a mod, or don't play AOTTG.
.-.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Kirit0 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:08 pm

Surely it's better to be able to do things a mod would do, in the site version then you would have less reason to use mods so feng's ad revenue would go up? Right? I would prefer he spent less time on the characters and more time on more titan models etc but that's not what we are getting. What sense is there for Scorpion from mortal kombat being in injustice gods among us? The reason is people want to beat up batman as scorpion. So they did a DLC crossover where you can do just that. Being able to kill titans with 3DMG as Hatsune Miku, exactly the same concept. There doesn't have to be a canon reason for it to be in the game, it's just entertaining for some people.
Kirit0

Postby The Rogue Titan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:16 pm

kirit0... This might be news to you. I don't know how to put this... but people have... opinions... And the funny thing is, that some people have different opinions than others. Weird, huh? It's almost as if people like things different than others. I always thought everyone liked the same things as everyone else. But scientists have confirmed that that's not the case! The more you know!

If every game developer made changes, irrelevant to the core game, then the gaming industry would be a fucking mess. It makes absolutely no sense. There's making the game a bit whacky, and then there's getting ridiculous.

And yes it bother me that much. Burn me at the stake for it if it's such an atrocity. I don't like the idea of irrelevant characters in ATTACK ON TITAN TRIBUTE Game.

For the love of all that is good in the world... What are you not understanding? I am simply saying that I hate the idea of it. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, and I'm not going to boycott the game because I'm not getting my way. So why does it matter that much to you? Enlighten me.

And there are infinite reasons why a Mortal Kombat character is in a DC game. In both universes, there are constantly story arcs in which they go to different dimensions and such so it isn't as far fetched as a freaking virtual singer killing Titans....
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Kirit0 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:28 pm

I understand that you have your opinion. I just don't understand that you hate it so bad when other games do it all the time. What about Yoda and Darth Vader being in soul caliber. There is no reasoning whatsoever that they would be fighting in soul caliber. Nevertheless they are there. You could write more reasons behind Hatune Miku being in AoT than Yoda being in soul caliber. If you hate responding to these messages feel free to stop. I won't be offended. I just want to convert your opnion, it's called a debate, I am respecting your opinion that you hate non canon characters being in a tribute game, I am trying to show you that it doesn't matter, because, for one; it's not an official game so nothing has to be canon. Secondly, people enjoy playing crossover characters and it's ok to like it too. XD
Kirit0

Postby The Rogue Titan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:43 pm

Well you won't convert my opinion. I don't like it in any games. Especially not for something I like so much like AoT.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Lucky Hat » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:14 am

I understand both sides of this argument, and I know why Accelevi and rogue would be annoyed with these new changes, and I would like to devise an impasse between it all is it directly stated that that person in the picture is Miku? Sure it may look like her but hey don't wax apples look like normal apples you could always disregard that character as being Miku and instead they could be Survey corpse member 300 and something who conveniently looks like Miku because that's the joy of the character customisation so yes it is still attack on titan in every sense and other anime characters aren't being introduced into the game just very conspicuous lookalikes hell the military is a big place and people looking like others is pretty common. Unless that was announced as Miku then my whole argument is invalid, I was just trying to play middle man peace maker here.
Lucky Hat

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion