Update speculations

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Update speculations

Postby Doki » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:05 am

Lava is already in the base game so there's that. And to be honest, while I kinda agree that it would be best to keep an AoT game, well, AoT-related, I'll go ahead and say that's what is keeping this game from being better, especially with the current anime-only direction Feng is taking. Honestly, Feng could do so much with the 3DMG physics he made, so many different and strange, creative titan types, or hell, scrap titans and make a game about something completely unrelated(but that's beside my point) that I feel bad about how he's going so far. If we keep the game AoT canon-only, even if we include manga stuff, there's not much variation Feng can give IMO, so really I kinda support going for some more non-canon ideas, as long as they don't kill the general feeling and intensity of the game.

Though personally I think character customization in general is kinda meh and useless, and he chose some pretty weird looking extras also, not a fan of those.
Doki

Postby Miracle » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:46 am

Seriously, why can't a normal soldier in Aot world cosplay or looks like Miku or Joker? I mean, you guys don't know of every soldier's face in AoT right?

Edit: Speaking of which, I believe that you can customize your look in that AoT game too. No one would complain even if you customize yourself to looks like some random anime character from other series.
Miracle

Postby Kirit0 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:00 am

I think the customization in that is pretty limited. I did state previously that yeah, it probably wont have Hatsune's name anywhere in the game anyway so we can just pass it off as a soldier with blue hair.
Kirit0

Postby Hanji Zoë » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:08 am

I totally respect all your opinions guys, personally, the idea of playing Miku or other characters don't hurt me so much. The fact is, like you said, all the stuff that Feng can do to ensure his game, to complete his game a little bit every update (even if this one look pretty huge) is a good thing in my opinion. There can be some stuff that the people don't like, and other stuff that enjoy the people, it's the same for the majority of the games in the world.

And to make some speculations, according to the subject of this topic, I have to say something... HANJI is here ! Yahoo, great news, I'll can left Mikasa and Sasha to train me hardly with this new Charac, and I have to admit that Rico and Annie interest me too to play. Charac" customisation, and stat custom... Another point, it don't make me very happy, I pretty like the fact that there is some differences between all the character. I'm afraid that a "Meta-build" pop, and that all the people copy this meta-build to be the most "optimize" possible, with the same game-style. Wait and see as we said.

(Sorry for my frenchie english guys, I hope all my post is understandable).
Hanji Zoë

Postby Z.E.D » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:39 pm

OKay guys let's just try to forget about Miku

I'm too impressed by the new animation to care anyway X)

THe only thing that's bugging me is what specials will the customs get?

I hope some will get their own ( Hanji get the net!!!!)
Z.E.D

Postby Kirit0 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Sorry to dissapoint Z.E.D but Feng hasn't made any extra special abilities. He made this comment in his blog:
Kirit0

Postby Z.E.D » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:34 pm

So that means " generic abilities"

Like what eren went through.

Hanji needs a special D:
Z.E.D

Postby ToxicPaste » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:00 pm

Kirit0 wrote:Image
the previously released picture of the mysterious coat. My first suspicion was that Shadis would be added as he is know to wear a long coat like the one in the picture.

that isnt a long coat, its an armless torso, the coat looking thing is just the jacket, notice how it ends short near the a-c1 sector, aka the stomach, just like normal jackets. the point of the picture is to simply show different sections of the model for texturing i think.
ToxicPaste

Postby Qazxswe77 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:01 am

I think that picture of the thing with b1, b2, b3, etc is the raincoat that the Survey Corps use and Miku Hatsune could've been Feng's custom character but by adding the custom characters might attract more players for a while until they get it on offline mode which is still possible
Qazxswe77

Postby d_OVRKLL » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:43 am

No need to speculate anymore. Update is out.
d_OVRKLL

Previous

Return to General Discussion