Update, 10/1/14 Unofficial Changelog

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Update, 10/1/14 Unofficial Changelog

Postby Noodler » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Sampling wrote:
Sylvy wrote:
Lucky Hat wrote:It also feels like the graphics were optimised better because now my crappy laptop can run at the highest graphical setting

I agree with this. My computer also did not lag at highest graphics setting.

The same for me.

About the character customization:
I like it, but does anybode else think that the actual menu looks bad and feels unfinished? You also have to click a bit too much in my opinion, especially when scrolling through the character presets, because you have 3-4 versions of each character.

That's just minor QoL stuff, I'd rather just have the update out faster personally.
Noodler

Postby Lucky Hat » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:04 pm

That's just minor QoL stuff, I'd rather just have the update out faster personally.

But it's still nice for more people to actually be able to play the game thus expanding the audience to those less economically gifted
Lucky Hat

Postby Noodler » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:22 pm

Lucky Hat wrote:

But it's still nice for more people to actually be able to play the game thus expanding the audience to those less economically gifted

I'm talking about changing between costumes faster.
Noodler

Postby Lucky Hat » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:55 pm

Noodler wrote:
Lucky Hat wrote:

I'm talking about changing between costumes faster.

Sorry, didn't realise my bad
Lucky Hat

Postby Blizzard2795 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:19 pm

Character customization is pretty disappointing stat wise. The only real reason to use a custom character is for the appearance or if you really want a different special for your play style. No idea why Feng would set an arbitrary stat cap, especially if plenty of the per-made characters already go over it.
Blizzard2795

Postby SerDunk » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:22 pm

Sylvy wrote:
Sampling wrote:About the character customization:
I like it, but does anybode else think that the actual menu looks bad and feels unfinished? You also have to click a bit too much in my opinion, especially when scrolling through the character presets, because you have 3-4 versions of each character.

Agreed with this as well. Aesthetically speaking, there's definitely room for improvement. :)

Sampling, are you planning on using your magic here? You always create the best menus for this game! I wonder how it'd turn out if you get your hands on it hehe :D

I'm still disappointed that Feng didn't use your Server and Options menus :cry:
SerDunk

Postby Suraru » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:21 pm

Blizzard2795 wrote:Character customization is pretty disappointing stat wise. The only real reason to use a custom character is for the appearance or if you really want a different special for your play style. No idea why Feng would set an arbitrary stat cap, especially if plenty of the per-made characters already go over it.

Well, you're supposed to be a soldier. Levi is known to be the fastest, and Mikasa is pretty 2nd to him. We can't have average soldiers being faster than Levi, can we?

Also Jean is the one who figured out his gas conservation method, which he probably hasn't taught anyone else yet, Petra is elite, can't have a better character than her otherwise it's non canon, same goes with the rest of them.

However, the cap is kind of pointless with large purple hair and joker faces. It makes sense to cap the points to prevent someone being as fast as Levi, but then to allow oversized, miscolored hair?

It's like trying to be canon, then giving everyone hair dye and letting them keep their hair long. It honestly doesn't make sense, Feng should either limit the colors you can pick and remove some of the options, or uncap the stats.
Do I even English sometimes?
"Points hurt, stay pointless!"

OH SHIT MAN! IT'S THE ADMIN!
Suraru
Forum Major

Formerly: Smitty

Postby Sampling » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:26 pm

SerDunk wrote:Sampling, are you planning on using your magic here? You always create the best menus for this game! I wonder how it'd turn out if you get your hands on it hehe :D

maybe ;)
Sampling

Postby Miu » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:41 pm

Sampling wrote:maybe ;)

That looks really nice <3
Miu

Postby SerDunk » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Sampling wrote:
SerDunk wrote:Sampling, are you planning on using your magic here? You always create the best menus for this game! I wonder how it'd turn out if you get your hands on it hehe :D

maybe ;)

Woah Dude! You're an editing genius! and the update just came out! :lol:

Looks wonderful! and much more organized and clean than the original. Kudos! :D

What do we have to do to draw Feng's attention to Samp's designs!? Come on! :x

liala wrote:Does anyone know what that cos 1 cos 2 cos 3 is supposed to stand for?

btw, in case anyone is too lazy to check by themselves, these cos 1, 2 and 3 are (obviously) the different costumes for each character.

All 104th Trainee Squad members (Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Eren, Sasha) have the following:
cos 1: Survey Corps green cloak
cos 2: Military Jacket
cos 3: Undershirt only

except Marco, who has:
cos 1: Military Jacket
cos 2: Undershirt only

Original Survey Corps members (Levi, Petra) have:
cos 1: Survey Corps green cloak
cos 2: Undershirt only

I wish Feng would add Rico, Annie, Connie, Hanji and Mike to the main roster, and leave the customization for actual customized characters : )

And I wonder why he didn't add models for Erwin and Christa.... Erwin alone had more votes on the character poll than Mike and Connie combined, and Christa had more than either one by themselves...
SerDunk

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion