Let's talk about Character Customization

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Let's talk about Character Customization

Postby 12kez90 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:54 pm

For a while now before the update, people have been split on whether or not the game should have character customization. Now that it's been added, do the people that disliked it still dislike? Did you change your mind? Or you just don't care and like the shiny new models? Discuss.
12kez90

Re: Let's talk about Character Customization

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:42 pm

It's actually a lot better than I thought it was gonna be. I still hate the silly glasses, joker make-up, and eye options. But other than that, it's nice.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Z.E.D » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:35 pm

I like it

The format makes it so that feng can just add parts whenever he can. it's awesome.

But there should really be a costume color option and ore skin tones ( you cna either be black or white....i want to be shadis XD )
Z.E.D

Postby Suraru » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:37 pm

Don't forget, the hair colors are horrible. It ruins the AoT feel when you have neon hairs running around, and don't get me started on Miku's hair being an option.

I do however love everything else about it. I wish there were more (realistic) hair options, and it might do good to add in a custom skin option. Either use imgur links or have your machine temporarily upload it to the server for clients to download.

However, people will of course abuse it.
Do I even English sometimes?
"Points hurt, stay pointless!"

OH SHIT MAN! IT'S THE ADMIN!
Suraru
Forum Major

Formerly: Smitty

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:44 pm

Suraru wrote:Don't forget, the hair colors are horrible. It ruins the AoT feel when you have neon hairs running around, and don't get me started on Miku's hair being an option.

I do however love everything else about it. I wish there were more (realistic) hair options, and it might do good to add in a custom skin option. Either use imgur links or have your machine temporarily upload it to the server for clients to download.

I agree with this fully
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Innti » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:11 am

I like the custom colors, because in all honesty why wouldn't the aot universe have hair dye?
Innti

Postby Noodler » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:45 am

Suraru wrote:Don't forget, the hair colors are horrible. It ruins the AoT feel when you have neon hairs running around, and don't get me started on Miku's hair being an option.

Lol twin tails aren't super unrealistic. It's not like the hair is 120 cm long like Miku's, it barely reaches the shoulder iirc.
Noodler

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:35 pm

Innti wrote:I like the custom colors, because in all honesty why wouldn't the aot universe have hair dye?

'm fine with the colors, I just wish they weren't so damn neon.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby The Sketcher » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:57 pm

Innti wrote:I like the custom colors, because in all honesty why wouldn't the aot universe have hair dye?

Because in the AoT universe, they don't have the technology or reason to make something like DYE. Not to mention, even if it existed, there isn't a single purple or pink haired person.
The Sketcher

Postby Miracle » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:38 am

Hair Dye exist even in 3000 B.C, I mean, you don't need complex technology to create coloring, it's just that their quality isn't as good as today's dye.
Miracle

Next

Return to General Discussion