version 10022014

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

version 10022014

Postby Accelevi » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:18 pm

Feng hadn't made a thread for this yet, so I went ahead and made a *semi* official update discussion thread here for those who wish to discuss the update. I felt as if the News Discussion thread should be more for discussing news and future updates, and that Suraru's thread was just for the changelog and adding to it as a reference more of.

I'll start it off I guess.
Am I the only one who actually really likes the camera (this seems like a hot topic, so...)? It's taking some time to get used to, but it feels a lot more accurate (I just used it at the default zoomed in/out setting), and lets me look around and have more control, and I've managed to use that in combination with the blades*** to get strikes that would normally be pretty hard (like intercepting jumper mid-air, trad-killing a jumper right as it flops, flybying a crawler cleanly, etc).
** Also, aren't the blades massive? They're so huge, I've been able to also make a bunch of cuts that would normally not even come close to killing a Titan, that now do kill a Titan.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Re: version 10022014

Postby Peanuts » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:24 pm

Yea, the camera gives that "stable feeling", and with the long blades, easier to do AE on small titans now :D
Really like this new camera ^_^
Peanuts

Postby kuroakuma146 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:02 pm

I really love the new camera and the character customization. But i think it will be time to have some more graphic options, and more importantly more Titan skin and model variation,we only have two heads,which one is the titan killed by Eren in the first opening, and the other strangely remember me Leonardo Da Vinci
kuroakuma146

Postby Terminus » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Really enjoying the bigger blades. Now I'm actually capable of getting over 500 damage on baby titans. Don't like the camera starting zoomed in even when I have it set to the maximum level of zoomed out. More of an annoyance than anything else.

kuroakuma146 wrote:the other strangely remember me Leonardo Da Vinci

van dyke kid
Terminus

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:41 pm

I like the new update for the most part. But IN MY OPINION, the neon hair, silly eyes, glasses, and facial hair on females is really really bad. I don't like it at all. I also don't like that Jean looks more like Reiner, and Eren looks a bit strange now. Other than all that, I'd say it's a pretty good update.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby SerDunk » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:32 pm

I really like the update so far, graphics are a lot better for soldiers (I never understood why they had black boots, when they are clearly brown... now that's fixed :P) And I really hope the titan look/AI update is not that far away.
The new camera is great so far, feels more "natural"

Accelevi wrote:** Also, aren't the blades massive? They're so huge, I've been able to also make a bunch of cuts that would normally not even come close to killing a Titan, that now do kill a Titan.

I've always found it really funny that the blades are way larger than the sheath they are stored in :lol:
SerDunk

Postby Accelevi » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:00 pm

The swords are way too big in my opinion, and it makes the game ridiculously easier, being able to hit anywhere within the general nape area for a kill.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Marcotastic » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:09 am

I never noticed the blades were bigger, I was too busy being suprised and stunned by how beautiful the soldiers are!
Marcotastic

Postby Peanuts » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:25 am

The Rogue Titan wrote:I like the new update for the most part. But IN MY OPINION, the neon hair, silly eyes, glasses, and facial hair on females is really really bad. I don't like it at all. I also don't like that Jean looks more like Reiner, and Eren looks a bit strange now. Other than all that, I'd say it's a pretty good update.

How could you resist the unparalleled attractiveness of this girl? :lol:
(My alternate main btw xD)
Peanuts

Postby Noodler » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:22 am

Accelevi wrote:The swords are way too big in my opinion, and it makes the game ridiculously easier, being able to hit anywhere within the general nape area for a kill.

Yup, I've been wooping ass with Levi despite being rusty as shit. He needs short blades again.
Noodler

Next

Return to General Discussion