In-Game RP/D&D

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

In-Game RP/D&D

Postby Terramort » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:40 am

Hey all, back after 3 weeks out on the farm with no internet. While there, had an idea strike me - the in-game RolePlays in the public servers are pretty fun, but would anyone be interested in doing something a little more structured? Something along the lines of a cross between a regular RP and D&D (or any other tabletop character driven game)?

Basic idea is, we start out with new custom characters with basic stats (75) and as we get together and play each week (or daily, depending), your character levels up via story events & in game fights?

I have a basic idea for a story that'll take place after the anime (but during the manga) that would have some cameos of main characters, so people could play the "boss" characters for some story missions.

If enough people are interested, I'll throw up a thread with rules, numbers, 'n stuff, but don't want to do all the work if no one wants to play.

EDIT: OC thread is up, come check it out! viewtopic.php?f=52&t=8750
Last edited by Terramort on Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terramort

Re: In-Game RP/D&D

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:04 pm

Terramort wrote:Hey all, back after 3 weeks out on the farm with no internet. While there, had an idea strike me - the in-game RolePlays in the public servers are pretty fun, but would anyone be interested in doing something a little more structured? Something along the lines of a cross between a regular RP and D&D (or any other tabletop character driven game)?

Basic idea is, we start out with new custom characters with basic stats (75) and as we get together and play each week (or daily, depending), your character levels up via story events & in game fights?

I have a basic idea for a story that'll take place after the anime (but during the manga) that would have some cameos of main characters, so people could play the "boss" characters for some story missions.

If enough people are interested, I'll throw up a thread with rules, numbers, 'n stuff, but don't want to do all the work if no one wants to play.

That sounds fun as fuck. Sign me the Hell up.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby The Sketcher » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:48 pm

Terramort wrote:Hey all, back after 3 weeks out on the farm with no internet. While there, had an idea strike me - the in-game RolePlays in the public servers are pretty fun, but would anyone be interested in doing something a little more structured? Something along the lines of a cross between a regular RP and D&D (or any other tabletop character driven game)?

You know there is an empty RP section on the forums right -. -. You can just make an OOC thread there, get people to sign up and put in their stats or if you want, distribute the stats accordingly to the characters and voilá.
The Sketcher

Postby Cyrus » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:48 pm

Holy crap that sounds awesome. I wish I had time to play this! ><
Cyrus

Postby Terramort » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:29 pm

Alright, seems at least a few want to play, so I'll go ahead and throw up a link in a few. :D
Terramort

Postby Terramort » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:34 pm

Ok, finally written up, here we are: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=8750
Terramort

Postby Connorhere » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:08 pm

I think i'd be into this. What's really lacking from the game is general motivation, since there isn't much accomplishment, and the sense of accomplishment of just killing titan's doesn't really do it anymore.

This sounds pretty fun imo, although i doubt i'd have a lot of time to keep up so i'd only end up doing this casually whenever i have the spare time.
Connorhere

Return to General Discussion