Marked for Locking. (Formerly "Post your Customs!")

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Marked for Locking. (Formerly "Post your Customs!")

Postby T3rran » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:19 pm

Another thread was found doing the same thing this one was.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8663

For all who are interested.
Last edited by T3rran on Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T3rran

Re: Post your custom character(s)!

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:20 pm

T3rran wrote:Anyone who says they haven't at least looked at and played with the custom character creation is a liar, and a scoundrel (jokes... just in case you have no interest in the customizer.)

I personally have spent an hour on my slot 1 character, fulfilling my dreams of being a soldier in the AoT universe. Even though my stats can't be as good as the named characters, the concept of building a custom soldier is amazing. I may not have the best stats, but I can fine tune my character to fit my play style (gas heavy, acceleration reliant, and less than average speed.) It's also so cool to see other characters in game besides the named canon ones. It's like a real company of soldiers, even if most of the time you only see them at the start of the game, or at random intervals, it does so much for my personal immersion into the game.

So, that block of talk out of the way, screenshot your character in the customization menu, and say whatever you like about them! Build them a character bio, if you want. Explain why you prioritized one stat over another. Do tell the funny story on why your female character has pink hair and a goatee. Anything goes!

I'd post my customs, but I'm in class and don't have access to anything that can use Unity.

There's a thread for this in another section. :|
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby HIT0SHI » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:53 am

Said thread can be found here:

Community Custom Character Gallery

;)
HIT0SHI

Postby T3rran » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:25 pm

That awkward moment...