Crawlers - Are they back?

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Crawlers - Are they back?

Postby ELIas » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:36 am

Your picture won't show up on my screen for some reason.

Anyway, like you said, there's a chance that the spawn rate is increased in the latest update since I also spotted a crawler first thing after the update. I guess the only way to find out is to just keep playing. Problem is, playing is so stressful when your hits keeps missing when it shouldn't have. I might postpone actually playing until the attack animation is fixed on the next update.
ELIas

Postby l4dkurts2 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:40 pm

ELIas wrote:Your picture won't show up on my screen for some reason.

Anyway, like you said, there's a chance that the spawn rate is increased in the latest update since I also spotted a crawler first thing after the update. I guess the only way to find out is to just keep playing. Problem is, playing is so stressful when your hits keeps missing when it shouldn't have. I might postpone actually playing until the attack animation is fixed on the next update.

Ya I stoped using blades since that bug popped up and went to guns but ive been seeing more crawlers on hard an abnormal for sure
l4dkurts2

Postby Z.E.D » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:25 am

I Don't really miss them

creepy b*stards x)
Z.E.D

Postby l4dkurts2 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:54 pm

Z.E.D wrote:I Don't really miss them

creepy b*stards x)

I only want them back so I CAN SHOOT THEM also jumps were nerfed :> I honestly want them back so much
l4dkurts2

Postby ELIas » Fri May 01, 2015 6:48 pm

I can't really confirm this since I don't really play other maps besides F4, but since no one has mentioned crawlers, I'm guessing that Feng didn't bring the spawn rate back up and that we have a larger chance of Feng actually reading our complains in the forum than running into one.

Either way, it seems that we can raise the spawn rate ourselves using mods. (RC, maybe?) I ran into such room before, and hell it was amazing! XD
ELIas

Postby higurashimerlin » Mon May 11, 2015 2:40 pm

Yeah I would like to see more crawlers. It is boring without one to ride like a horse lol.
higurashimerlin

Postby Rithari » Fri May 15, 2015 8:44 pm

TL;DR the replies.

As probably mentioned in previous replies the Crawlers were always here, the spawn-rate was decreased significantly throughout the updates though, so that explains why you never really saw crawlers.
Rithari

Previous

Return to General Discussion