Offline Releases

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Offline Releases

Postby Accelevi » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:53 am

I imagine Blizz would have a hayday with that.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Colopty » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:16 am

I'm sure he would. Possibly with an added evil laugh.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:52 pm

Colopty, you can't help me. I don't want the current version, I can get it too if I want. :lol:
I remember how much I enjoyed the game before the 11 or 10 november. (the titan Eren update)
I don't know why, but it was a lot easier back there. Maybe because they weren't wandering around. Dunno.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby the » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:07 am

Annie Leonhardt wrote:Colopty, you can't help me. I don't want the current version, I can get it too if I want. :lol:
I remember how much I enjoyed the game before the 11 or 10 november. (the titan Eren update)
I don't know why, but it was a lot easier back there. Maybe because they weren't wandering around. Dunno.

there have been several AI improvements to titans in the recent updates, which may be one of the reasons why
the

Postby Accelevi » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:28 pm

The very earliest version was annoying however, because you could only fire one rope and it auto-detached after like one second and had almost no pull.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby TataBlitz » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:20 am

Annie Leonhardt wrote:Colopty, you can't help me. I don't want the current version, I can get it too if I want. :lol:

I liked it because I can actually play city without lag on MP, those nights with others on city abnormal was fun good times good times.
TataBlitz

Previous

Return to General Discussion