Signs of Life

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Signs of Life

Postby Terramort » Sat May 16, 2015 9:09 am

Just out of curiosity, who all still visits these forums? I know I check up once in a while, but it seems like only about 10 people are posting. Who all still be active, yo?
Terramort

Re: Signs of Life

Postby MicroDot » Sat May 16, 2015 12:05 pm

I still visit the forums sometimes. Sad to see the forum is dying. *crais.
MicroDot

Postby Rithari » Sat May 16, 2015 12:13 pm

The whole game is dying slowly.
Well, I'm still here.
Rithari

Postby Terramort » Sat May 16, 2015 3:31 pm

Strangely enough I still haven't noticed a strong decrease in the number of games being hosted... just such ded forums.
Terramort

Postby Walter White » Sat May 16, 2015 3:34 pm

a lot of people wish for the game to die, but they still play it and watch on the news instead of just dropping it...
anyway we do our best to keep it somehow alive and hopefully the june update (at least feng's intetion to update in june) will help
Walter White

Postby Terramort » Sat May 16, 2015 3:52 pm

I think it's more we are all waiting on a replacement. Which is coming along quite nicely last I checked. I give it another 6 months before it lands and Feng's game ends up truly dead. Right now it's more like some sort of zombie, shuffling along, already dead but unaware of it.
Terramort

Postby Walter White » Sat May 16, 2015 4:27 pm

then go ahead and leave with those who thinks like that, the game isn't dead at all, and feng is not afraid of other games, he even encourages them.
the game is alive, like it or not, and even if i like a couple of those games i find irritating how they keep advertise themselves on feng's pages, like it's ok "hey random game page, i have a game too, let's all go to my game and leave this"...
Walter White

Postby Terramort » Sat May 16, 2015 5:22 pm

Oi vey, the new is strong in this one. Don't worry, stick around long enough and you'll end up like the rest of us.
Terramort

Postby trueblue1321 » Sat May 16, 2015 7:14 pm

Oi Vey I pity your soul
kurwa kurwa kurwa kurwa kurwa kurwa
trueblue1321

Postby Walter White » Sat May 16, 2015 8:44 pm

i understand the feeling, like feng that doesn't answer and bugs and stuff, but for everyone of this things there is a reasonable explenation from feng, that keeps energy and money in this without almost nothing back, i too have some things that i'd love to see disappearing from the game, but after all i trust feng to do his best, also i heard he had personal issue in the last monthes, so i don't feel like being harsh to him right now.
btw i'm new to the forum, but i'm in the game since the jean/marco update, so not exactly a newbie
Walter White

Next

Return to General Discussion