Signs of Life

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Signs of Life

Postby Terminus » Sat May 16, 2015 11:18 pm

I check daily but I don't have anything to say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Terminus

Postby Black Rock Shooter » Sun May 17, 2015 8:53 am

I'm here but there is simply nothing to post xD
Black Rock Shooter

Postby Terramort » Sun May 17, 2015 3:01 pm

I rarely miss your posts when you do, that sig holy shit.
Terramort

Postby fyredge » Sun May 17, 2015 3:55 pm

There isn't much to discuss on the game really. Other than game updates and tournaments, there isn't any tips and tricks or metas to discuss like other games. I do check the forums regularly though :).
fyredge

Postby The Sketcher » Sun May 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Terramort wrote:Strangely enough I still haven't noticed a strong decrease in the number of games being hosted... just such ded forums.

Maybe because most players don't actually look at the forums :|
The Sketcher

Postby Connorhere » Sun May 17, 2015 9:20 pm

I pop in every couple days, but it's mostly just click in and click out considering there isn't much of anything to comment on. Kind of a shame the forums are dying like this, it used to be so hard to catch up if you left it a couple days but now if you leave it a couple weeks it's the same as before.

I like that guys faith in the game, but it's not like other games are competing with this one, and even if another game came along i doubt everybody would straight up ditch Feng's game. If he comes out with another update i'm sure some life will come back, although i'm sure there are some people who have officially left for good. RIP

Though i can't say i play all that much. I go into multiplayer maybe like once a week or couple weeks but theres not a bunch of incentive to stay tbh, i'm sure there are some mods which make it interesting though.
Connorhere

Postby Terramort » Sun May 17, 2015 10:53 pm

I dunno, mods can't really fix the core problems anymore. I don't even use mods anymore except RC outta habit, I already have air reloading, air dodge, and full 360 camera view. Now I want to see refinements in the game - less clipping issues, better Titan AI, and the bug where if you are aiming at a target, but an object is between your character and the camera (i.e. behind you, the reverse the direction of what you are aiming), your cable shoots backward. Annoying when pushed into a Titan.

I still have tons of fun playing, but now it's more of a challenge against other players.
Terramort

Postby SashaKai » Mon May 18, 2015 2:00 am

I visit the forums every day. I just post if there's something interesting to reply to :P
SashaKai

Postby Black Rock Shooter » Mon May 18, 2015 5:37 am

Terramort wrote:I rarely miss your posts when you do, that sig holy shit.

Whats wrong with it owo?
Black Rock Shooter

Postby Terramort » Mon May 18, 2015 6:02 am

Nothing, unless you count "being full of epic rainbow gun awesomesauce" as wrong.
Terramort

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion