Signs of Life

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Signs of Life

Postby Terminus » Wed May 20, 2015 2:09 am

Terramort wrote:Bah, Feng's game is still going because it's the only one of it's kind. As soon as this hits https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRYY9MT700k Feng's game is going to lose a LOT of players.

Holy shit on a stick that looks amazing. Feng needs to up his game.
Terminus

Postby Noodler » Wed May 20, 2015 2:33 am

Honestly, Guedin's game looks pretty terrible. Nice graphics aren't going to make me play a game.
Perhaps AoTFG will do it.
Noodler

Postby Terramort » Wed May 20, 2015 2:43 am

Isn't that the link I posted? Attack on Titan Fan Game update 9?
Terramort

Postby takuta » Wed May 20, 2015 8:56 am

Terramort wrote:Isn't that the link I posted? Attack on Titan Fan Game update 9?

nah, they mean geargadgetstudios' project, which looks way more complete than Guedin's.

regardless, both look pretty cool. Guedin's is probably just a free-time project anyway, kudos to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrBivAGQkps
takuta

Postby Terramort » Wed May 20, 2015 10:17 am

Noodler wrote:Honestly, Guedin's game looks pretty terrible. Nice graphics aren't going to make me play a game.
Perhaps AoTFG will do it.

"Nice graphics aren't going to make me play a game." This is exactly what I was thinking watching GearGadget's video. It showed exactly 0 mechanics (well, except flying? couldn't tell) and was pretty much Female Titan ass and muh bloom. Guedin's game looks like it's starting where a game should start (the ability to create more the game, core mechanics) and GearGadget's game looks focused on graphics. Of course, I could just be missing other GearGadget gameplay videos but I only saw the one.
Terramort

Postby TheGreatJedi » Wed May 20, 2015 10:20 am

Its just there is almost nothing to discussed with all these Well known Guild Started dying and disbanding and there is no new update to discuss no bugs to report cause everything is almost reported and lesser and lesser speedrun challenges people being accused of cheating
and people are starting to move on from their past experiences with lots of bad stuffs happening people being salty and more people being saltified.

And worst part the registration stuff is broken and people have a hard time making an account therefore lesser new members here

What makes me worried about Guedin's game is
Physics might become to buggy on such game. And the some of 3DMG physics in his latest WIP is pretty much like kind of Impossible to do (Upward somersault making him fly upward) never seen anyone did that without using hooks and its pretty much like lesser hooked 3DMG movement since you have to "ALMOST COMPLETELY" rely on gas bursting which i found very dangerous if exploited in real life
TheGreatJedi

Postby Walter White » Wed May 20, 2015 4:45 pm

https://www.facebook.com/aognac/photos/ ... 05/?type=1
that's where i found about feng updating in june, and also fixing registration.
this game will live terramort, i don't think there is enough similarities for player to just move from a game to another and drop the first one.
anyway i agree with you in telling noodler that the fg looks bad in so many ways. guedin is actually working on mechanics, changing his game often and working alone.
gear gadget just did a shitload of advertising and they still only have a graphic video with no mechanics at all, and never forget there's a whole team working there.
also never forget that gear gadget wish to sell the game, while guedin and feng doesn't
Walter White

Postby Rumple » Wed May 20, 2015 9:46 pm

Terramort wrote:"Nice graphics aren't going to make me play a game." This is exactly what I was thinking watching GearGadget's video. It showed exactly 0 mechanics (well, except flying? couldn't tell) and was pretty much Female Titan ass and muh bloom. Guedin's game looks like it's starting where a game should start (the ability to create more the game, core mechanics) and GearGadget's game looks focused on graphics. Of course, I could just be missing other GearGadget gameplay videos but I only saw the one.

This. We don't even know what GearGadget's progress is at the moment, and apparently any new info is being kept secret. Am I wrong? More information: http://forums.geargadgetstudios.com/vie ... php?id=205

Walter White wrote:guedin is actually working on mechanics, changing his game often and working alone.
gear gadget just did a shitload of advertising and they still only have a graphic video with no mechanics at all, and never forget there's a whole team working there.
also never forget that gear gadget wish to sell the game, while guedin and feng doesn't

And also this.
Rumple

Postby takuta » Thu May 21, 2015 2:47 pm

Rumple wrote:This. We don't even know what GearGadget's progress is at the moment, and apparently any new info is being kept secret. Am I wrong?

I get the feeling that their project is going to go crashing into the ground now, actually. mostly because of funimation
takuta

Postby Rumple » Fri May 22, 2015 12:16 am

takuta wrote:I get the feeling that their project is going to go crashing into the ground now, actually. mostly because of funimation

Welp, it seems like if they don't get a license then they will just shut it down entirely. So if that happens then guedin is the only other chance of a new fan game (that I'm aware of at least).
Rumple

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion