Signs of Life

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Re: Signs of Life

Postby takuta » Fri May 22, 2015 7:45 am

Rumple wrote:Welp, it seems like if they don't get a license then they will just shut it down entirely. So if that happens then guedin is the only other chance of a new fan game (that I'm aware of at least).

even if they don't shut it down, funimation doesn't exactly like to play nice, so there's also that.
takuta

Postby Adept Yato » Fri May 22, 2015 12:55 pm

Rumple wrote:Welp, it seems like if they don't get a license then they will just shut it down entirely. So if that happens then guedin is the only other chance of a new fan game (that I'm aware of at least).

LOL, if guedin fixes those balloon like titans and maybe paint the city it might be more playable :P Also what's that license thing you guys been talking about?
Adept Yato

Postby Walter White » Fri May 22, 2015 12:58 pm

give him some time, he's working on mechanics. one can't work on every mechanic at once, i can't see how he could work on graphics yet
Walter White

Postby Rumple » Fri May 22, 2015 10:21 pm

takuta wrote:even if they don't shut it down, funimation doesn't exactly like to play nice, so there's also that.

Which is why I hope they are still working on the game while they wait on Funimation, it's probably going to be awhile to even hear back from them.

Adept Yato wrote:LOL, if guedin fixes those balloon like titans and maybe paint the city it might be more playable :P Also what's that license thing you guys been talking about?

Lol he already released a new video recently, no balloon titans anymore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRYY9MT700k

But yeah, he's more focused on the mechanics first before worrying about the graphics. Who knows, maybe he can find someone to do that part for him.
Rumple

Postby Z.E.D » Wed May 27, 2015 10:29 pm

from time to time to see if people are still arguing about something x)
Z.E.D

Postby trueblue1321 » Sat May 30, 2015 9:57 pm

hah. ^
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
trueblue1321

Postby zRavioli » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:28 pm

trueblue1321 wrote:hah. ^
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I was about to get excited because I thought the chat limit was removed but wwww.jpeg
zRavioli

Postby SashaKai » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:08 am

magic
SashaKai

Postby Cyrus » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:08 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and share some sooper sekrets that I learned from talking to Innti himself regarding, of course, the fan game.

1: After a prototype they put together for funimation was done they stopped working on the game since it would be a huge waste of time if funimation killed the project.
2: The talks with funimation were going well according to Innti, and work was continuing in secret until he actually had something impressive to show.

I haven't spoken to Intti in awhile, but this is the info as I last asked him.

I think I'll bug him about it more.
Cyrus

Postby Z.E.D » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:48 am

goddamit

it looked so good

Whyyyy D:
Z.E.D

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion