PVP though

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

PVP though

Postby Eurs » Sat May 16, 2015 10:15 pm

Why people so brutal in there .n.?! I got really happy when pvp got added but neh most players can be so mean there, sticking to mostly forest now.
Eurs

Re: PVP though

Postby Walter White » Sat May 16, 2015 10:35 pm

it would be ok for them to be brutan in public, so that you need a friend or a rare polite person for a polite duel, that's in the spirit of the map.
problem are exploiters, and general balancing. i don't know if the game supports this, but it could be fixed with a size command for humans, so that soldiers can cut ahss mid air and we finally have our real battle feel (with ahss being able to air reload too)
Walter White

Postby Eurs » Sat May 16, 2015 10:44 pm

Walter White wrote:it would be ok for them to be brutan in public, so that you need a friend or a rare polite person for a polite duel, that's in the spirit of the map.
problem are exploiters, and general balancing. i don't know if the game supports this, but it could be fixed with a size command for humans, so that soldiers can cut ahss mid air and we finally have our real battle feel (with ahss being able to air reload too)

Cave fights you can air reload? Eh my friends don't like aottg so much, so im a loner. My only real issue is that im accused so much of being a hacker and it's like spreading so much that right when I join a room often I instantly get banned. I basically stopped talking also in there because if I try to back myself up it doesn't work so.
Eurs

Postby Walter White » Sun May 17, 2015 12:59 am

ahss can't air reload, it's sadly needed because you can't hit an ahss flyby with a sword, not without tons of luck. but that encouraged ahss players to camp on the ground and shoot, and that kills the spirit of the map.. about the rest i just suggest to avoid that game mode for now, maybe it will be better in the future
Walter White

Postby fyredge » Sun May 17, 2015 3:54 pm

Like walter said, mostly cause of exploits, people get hostile in those maps
fyredge

Return to General Discussion