Attack On Titan Tribute Game Wikia

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Attack On Titan Tribute Game Wikia

Postby coriidor5 » Sun May 24, 2015 3:38 pm

About 4 months ago, I gathered a lot of information and made a decently large wiki about AOTTG. It has 79 pages of good information, about titans, bosses, characters, etc.
I need people to view and edit as much as possible, so it can get popular and grow. Feel free to come and visit some time! ( Unless you will vandalize ) ;)
http://attack-on-titan-tributegame.wiki ... -Game_Wiki
Last edited by coriidor5 on Mon May 25, 2015 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coriidor5

Re: Attack On Titan Tribute Game Wikia

Postby IG_42 » Sun May 24, 2015 9:27 pm

And thus the Rule of Wiki's continues to prove true
IG_42

Postby SashaKai » Sun May 24, 2015 9:41 pm

Wow I never knew this game had a wiki x] looks really awesome with a lot of information! Great job!
SashaKai

Postby 12kez90 » Sun May 24, 2015 10:19 pm

Nice job! Here's suggestion, how about you add when each stuff was added, thought that might be a little hard going that far back.
12kez90

Postby coriidor5 » Sun May 24, 2015 11:52 pm

12kez90 wrote:Nice job! Here's suggestion, how about you add when each stuff was added, thought that might be a little hard going that far back.

Good idea, I'll see what I can dig up
Thanks for all the support so far :D

EDIT:Added the Removed Content page
coriidor5

Postby bloodstrikez » Mon May 25, 2015 5:31 am

I have some experience in basic wiki editing. I'm glad to help if you need an active editor. And there is another Attack On Titan Tribute Game Wikia.
bloodstrikez

Postby coriidor5 » Mon May 25, 2015 8:26 am

bloodstrikez wrote:I have some experience in basic wiki editing. I'm glad to help if you need an active editor. And there is another Attack On Titan Tribute Game Wikia.

Thanks for the offer, feel free to help out. As for my "competitor", I am already well aware of them. If we wait a bit, Google and other search engines will find and log my wikia, which allows me to far surpass the other. It's just a matter of time.
coriidor5

Postby TheGreatJedi » Tue May 26, 2015 8:48 am

Suggestion : Give links to the community or the forums for people to know where to ask question and find players
TheGreatJedi

Postby coriidor5 » Wed May 27, 2015 12:03 am

TheGreatJedi wrote:Suggestion : Give links to the community or the forums for people to know where to ask question and find players

Good idea. I made a post about it on THAT forum, so when they look for stuff, they come here.
coriidor5

Return to General Discussion