Other AOT games

( ̄ε(# ̄)☆╰╮Every thing about the game.o( ̄皿 ̄///)
- Made by Feng, title edited by Accelevi

Other AOT games

Postby coriidor5 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:15 am

I have noticed that other AOT fan games are cropping up, and they seem to be getting quite a bit of attention. It looks like Feng might have some competition in the future, with Gear Gadget and Guedin's games. What do you guys think? Does AOTTG have it's days numbered, or are those other games inferior?
Personally, I think Gear Gadget's will be good but short lived, and Guedins will be too easy.
coriidor5

Re: Other AOT games

Postby Walter White » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:57 pm

they aim to different targets. guedin is the alpha of the alphas, it will require a lot of time.
gear gadget will never even come out imo. all they have is some graphic to show and not a single bit of gameplay mechanics.
guedin's will be really nice but it's really different from feng's, and i don't think it's possible for one to kill the other, most probably we'll have people playing both :)
Walter White

Postby 12kez90 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:14 pm

coriidor5 wrote:I have noticed that other AOT fan games are cropping up, and they seem to be getting quite a bit of attention. It looks like Feng might have some competition in the future, with Gear Gadget and Guedin's games. What do you guys think? Does AOTTG have it's days numbered, or are those other games inferior?
Personally, I think Gear Gadget's will be good but short lived, and Guedins will be too easy.

Guedin's game too easy? You're kidding right? Not trying to be mean or anything but from the stuff he's been showing lately, the titans are reacting a lot faster than feng's game. Almost to the point where it's inhumanly possible to react. Now I know he will make them a little bit slower but he said he wants to make the game more about reflexes, so unless you've got quick hands, you're not lasting too far on single player. This will also encourage teamwork though which really what it should be.
12kez90

Postby coriidor5 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:29 pm

12kez90 wrote:
coriidor5 wrote:I have noticed that other AOT fan games are cropping up, and they seem to be getting quite a bit of attention. It looks like Feng might have some competition in the future, with Gear Gadget and Guedin's games. What do you guys think? Does AOTTG have it's days numbered, or are those other games inferior?

Guedin's game too easy? You're kidding right? Not trying to be mean or anything but from the stuff he's been showing lately, the titans are reacting a lot faster than feng's game. Almost to the point where it's inhumanly possible to react. Now I know he will make them a little bit slower but he said he wants to make the game more about reflexes, so unless you've got quick hands, you're not lasting too far on single player. This will also encourage teamwork though which really what it should be.

He also has said that he wants a counter mechanic, which will make it easy to escape, at least. In the most recent video, the titan attacked and he just, teleported away. It will definitely be hard to KILL titans, but DYING could be rare.
coriidor5

Postby Kirit0 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:46 am

coriidor5 wrote:
12kez90 wrote:

He also has said that he wants a counter mechanic, which will make it easy to escape, at least. In the most recent video, the titan attacked and he just, teleported away. It will definitely be hard to KILL titans, but DYING could be rare.

He set the game so that the titan has crazy reactions, they will not track the player that aggressively in normal gameplay. He stated about a counter system, however if it's anything like dark souls dodging, it will not be easy. You would need to be incredibly accurate and time your dodge really well, if you miss you are screwed, so I don't think dying will be rare. That's just with 1 titan, imagine having 2 attacking you at once. The maneuvering isn't great atm but it has a lot of potential.
Kirit0

Postby Ethan Ackerman » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:00 pm

I've put too much effort into Fengs game to just straight up leave for another game, I also enjoy this community very much... Dont want to leave it.
Ethan Ackerman

Postby Theta » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:49 pm

Man, Guedin looks sexy, i'm probably going to play both.
Theta

Postby Z.E.D » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:25 pm

I think gear gadget's version is dead.

They haven't posted anything since their trailer....
Z.E.D

Return to General Discussion