New Character: Mike Zacharius!

Where threads that should be locked away go. ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
- Accelevi

Re: New Character: Mike Zacharius!

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:12 am

But if the player is good enough, then it would be the same effect as Eren's special. He would be able to find and dispatch all of the Titans. But since he's a regular human, he doesn't need an OP special for everyone. Especially when he's supposed to have incredible stats.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Accelevi » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:14 am

ffs
i said
the locations would be shared
but not all obviously

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:22 am

Accelevi wrote:ffs
i said
the locations would be shared
but not all obviously

Exactly. If everyone got the locations of every Titan, then the special isn't unique to the Mike player. And that sucks.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:35 am

Hmm, maybe if people are close to Mike, then they'd get Titan vision? cause idk about you, but unless Mike can yell as well as he can smell (sick rhymes) then I doubt he'd be able to tell people on the other side of the map where Titans are :P
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:40 am

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:Hmm, maybe if people are close to Mike, then they'd get Titan vision? cause idk about you, but unless Mike can yell as well as he can smell (sick rhymes) then I doubt he'd be able to tell people on the other side of the map where Titans are :P

Perfect. Anyone within 100 ft gets a few pointers too. That way it's good for teamwork, and still give Mike the dominance over the special.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:57 am

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:
MJRmasqu3rade wrote:Hmm, maybe if people are close to Mike, then they'd get Titan vision? cause idk about you, but unless Mike can yell as well as he can smell (sick rhymes) then I doubt he'd be able to tell people on the other side of the map where Titans are :P

Perfect. Anyone within 100 ft gets a few pointers too. That way it's good for teamwork, and still give Mike the dominance over the special.

Perhaps pointing towards the highest concentration of Titans? that would be great, but it would be pretty difficult to program (I think, I don't really know much about game programming, so I'm not sure how difficult it'd be)
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:01 am

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:

Perhaps pointing towards the highest concentration of Titans? that would be great, but it would be pretty difficult to program (I think, I don't really know much about game programming, so I'm not sure how difficult it'd be)

I'm not sure either, but it's a good idea.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Skirazi » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:06 am

1) Why on earth does Mike need "dominance?" Isn't it good enough that he, and only he, can trigger the ability to begin with? Mike's not letting other people in on his "special secret method on how to find titans", he's just sharing his knowledge of the Titans' locations to his Survey Corps comrades. The more soldiers that know, the better, so why limit it to 100 ft? The special is already unique to him. It's just a matter of benefitting the rest of the players as well, so that they don't receive the short end of stick in terms of fun.

2) Heck yeah, if the player's good enough he should be well within his own rights to kill every single one! That doesn't mean that others should be robbed of that same right too, just because Mike has a cool ability that no one else does and decides to be a dick about it; not unless you want every other player to get seriously pissed at the Mike player for literally not letting them have any of the fun. Also, for the record, Mike has fairly good stats, but I don't recall anyone saying "incredible stats".
Skirazi

Postby Senpai » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:22 am

Yeah I have ideas on how to balance Mike.
but I'm fairly certain people aren't going to like it for one reason or the other.(blade length intensifies)

and there's no way his stats can be canon, because he'd absolutely the most OP character ever.

I'll post my alpha stat charts in a minute.
Senpai

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:28 am

Mike is the second best soldier humanity has... Second only to Levi. So his stats would need to be outstanding like Levi's.

And it's just stupid that Mike's special literally has the same effect for everyone. Specials are supposed to be unique for that character. And Mike sniffs Titans. It's like as if you're saying Mike sniffing Titans can give everyone else super noses.

Imagine if everyone else's specials did this. What if Jean escapes then everyone escapes. Or of Levi spins, then everyone spins. It's not unique if everyone gets the effect. It's just flat out stupid.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

PreviousNext

Return to The Dungeon