Will bossfights be back?

Where threads that should be locked away go. ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
- Accelevi

Re: Will bossfights be back?

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Mon May 05, 2014 9:03 am

Thirdkazekage wrote:When Feng gets back, the bosses will probably be back too, since he'll have to code it back with the new stuff :lol:
Night mode Abnormal Annie/Colossal gg :D

Oh my god I never even thought about that. That will be both terrifying and fun as hell
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby bblt » Mon May 05, 2014 6:15 pm

He will add them back for sure especially colossal titan map needs some rework on it imo it causes a lag because there are so many things to do in that map you have kill abnormals (lag gods) you have to protect npc villagers you need at least 4 people for them and defeating Colossal Titan? Probably 6 people to took him down.
Maybe better NPC villagers
Annie with her titan scream and with more hitboxes.
I dunno but he will make them better for sure maybe he will add new boss fights.
Spoiler:
like Utgard Castle Map and Ape titan
bblt

Postby crystalolololol » Mon May 05, 2014 9:14 pm

I'm pretty sure they will be back. I mean with the new update, maybe he hasn't set it up yet. *shrugs* And besides, he's probably just adding some touches here and there for some improvements. But don't worry, I'm certain you'll face the Colossal Titan and Annie soon.

bblt wrote:He will add them back for sure especially colossal titan map needs some rework on it imo it causes a lag because there are so many things to do in that map you have kill abnormals (lag gods) you have to protect npc villagers you need at least 4 people for them and defeating Colossal Titan? Probably 6 people to took him down.
I dunno but he will make them better for sure maybe he will add new boss fights.
Spoiler:

Are you for real?! There's gonna be NPC villagers?! Wow, that sounds awesome. :D (or is it like, a suggestion?) Either way, it sounds great!
crystalolololol

Postby Noodler » Mon May 05, 2014 9:21 pm

crystalolololol wrote:I'm pretty sure they will be back. I mean with the new update, maybe he hasn't set it up yet. *shrugs* And besides, he's probably just adding some touches here and there for some improvements. But don't worry, I'm certain you'll face the Colossal Titan and Annie soon.

bblt wrote:He will add them back for sure especially colossal titan map needs some rework on it imo it causes a lag because there are so many things to do in that map you have kill abnormals (lag gods) you have to protect npc villagers you need at least 4 people for them and defeating Colossal Titan? Probably 6 people to took him down.
Spoiler:

Are you for real?! There's gonna be NPC villagers?! Wow, that sounds awesome. :D (or is it like, a suggestion?) Either way, it sounds great!

He didn't say anything about that.
Noodler

Postby Senpai » Tue May 06, 2014 3:09 am

what? npc villagers were on trost.

they're nothing new, maybe he was implying they wouldn't be 2D this time. :lol:
Senpai

Postby Khally » Tue May 06, 2014 4:43 pm

Yes, they will most likely be back. As far as we know, they were only removed so that the update was able to be released on May 1st.

Answered and locked :)
Khally

Previous

Return to The Dungeon