Are the Characters Balanced?

Where threads that should be locked away go. ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
- Accelevi

Are the Characters Balanced?

Postby Megamaster » Fri May 09, 2014 2:46 am

The update is out, and the characters had theirs stats changed, to balance the game, but... Did that really worked? I made this topic to discuss the characters balance. But please, respect everyone's opinion, unless someone post "eren haz to bee buffet".
Megamaster

Re: Are the Characters Balanced?

Postby Terminus » Fri May 09, 2014 3:34 am

Balanced as in identical stats? No. Balanced as in they make sense regarding their anime/manga counterparts? Yes. I do think Jean's gas should be at 150% not 133%, but that's only a small issue I have. Then again, I only really use Jean so I'm not sure how balanced the others are.
Terminus

Postby Doki » Fri May 09, 2014 3:37 am

Armin is now best character, so yes, this is the best possible character balancing we will ever have.
Doki

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Fri May 09, 2014 7:07 am

I'd say that the characters are quite balanced now. Although, I do think Petra's special still deserves a small buff, maybe a stronger pull? cause honestly right now if you use it and you aren't already heading right where you aim the special, you won't even move.
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby Megamaster » Fri May 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Petra is really needing a buff in her special, comparing it to Levi's, i only use her special to get high damages and try some cool combos. Also... Was Sasha buffed? I played her yesterday, and just felt strange. Her blades were longer than usual, and i was getting higher damages.
Megamaster

Postby Accelevi » Fri May 09, 2014 7:23 pm

search bar is an amazing thing
isn't it
yeah, thanks

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Return to The Dungeon