The New Update v05182014

Where threads that should be locked away go. ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
- Accelevi

The New Update v05182014

Postby Ceazar » Sun May 18, 2014 7:28 am

So hows everyone going with the new update :D, kinda noticed the changes A LOT
noticed the death cams
Levi slightly faster
etc..
so how you guys feel now? :roll: just curious.
Ceazar
 

 

Re: The New Update v05182014

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Sun May 18, 2014 7:30 am

Honestly, I haven't even been able to play it yet :P I've just read about it
MJRmasqu3rade
 

Re: The New Update v05182014

Postby Miracle » Sun May 18, 2014 7:39 am

Levi is not slightly faster, he is actually faster than mikasa now lol.
Miracle
 

Re: The New Update v05182014

Postby Ceazar » Sun May 18, 2014 7:56 am

Miracle wrote:Levi is not slightly faster, he is actually faster than mikasa now lol.


hmmm, no wonder my R-Slashes miss thx...
Ceazar
 

Re: The New Update v05182014

Postby Senpai » Sun May 18, 2014 8:04 am

Yeah levi, and petra are way more faster. I:

I felt like most of it is actually an improvement on the old update, but annie matches are pretty broken still.
and a few little other things wrong.

I actually really liked Eren getting petra's special that's pretty kickass.

I'd like if just slight changes be made to character stats again ex: marco still hoping for his special buff, inb4 noodler, armin special buff, mikasa special buff, that's it.
Senpai
 

Re: The New Update v05182014

Postby Miracle » Sun May 18, 2014 8:17 am

Senpai wrote:Yeah levi, and petra are way more faster. I:

I felt like most of it is actually an improvement on the old update, but annie matches are pretty broken still.
and a few little other things wrong.

I actually really liked Eren getting petra's special that's pretty kickass.

I'd like if just slight changes be made to character stats again ex: marco still hoping for his special buff, inb4 noodler, armin special buff, mikasa special buff, that's it.

Clear your cache and update again. Annie's bug and clone bug is fixed. I do agree marco need a stat buff. Armin's blade durability is quite OP now though.
Miracle
 

Re: The New Update v05182014

Postby Thirdkazekage » Sun May 18, 2014 8:28 am

I shall predict the future.
Accel will come upon this is thread and say these almighty words: "Use the goddamn thread that feng made instead of creating another one"
*takes out ban hammer* :lol:
Thirdkazekage
 

Re: The New Update v05182014

Postby Senpai » Sun May 18, 2014 8:32 am

@miracle is it now? I never really take in how strong the blades are lol.
they should all just get reduced a bit or do the accel based on hit thing.


and for the update, it updated again? because I updated a while ago, not too long, I'll try it.
Senpai
 

Re: The New Update v05182014

Postby Ceazar » Sun May 18, 2014 8:41 am

Thirdkazekage wrote:I shall predict the future.
Accel will come upon this is thread and say these almighty words: "Use the goddamn thread that feng made instead of creating another one"
*takes out ban hammer* :lol:


ermmmm sorry if I'm not mistaken... was just telling everyone how they feel about the update... if thats the subject then feel free to lock
Ceazar
 

Re: The New Update v05182014

Postby Thirdkazekage » Sun May 18, 2014 9:16 am

They can express how they feel in the main one actually.
Anyway lets just see when Accel sees this :lol:
Thirdkazekage
 

Next

Return to The Dungeon

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest