Trolls

Where threads that should be locked away go. ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
- Accelevi

Trolls

Postby Ceazar » Thu May 22, 2014 10:35 am

HAHAHAHA :x :!: ..... well...... since the game is growing and more new players are going to come. There are always Trolls... who keeps taking your friends space in a room...(wished Feng put a password option)
I know its not a big deal but it is getting pretty annoying lately.... recently I create a room for my Guildies then the second I said its up a Guest comes in a room... I told him to leave in a nice way but still doesn't
and tries to test my patience.... and when I try to create another room.... another one just pops out of nowhere and keeps taking space just for my friends/guildies..
Anyone else is having a problem about this sometimes????
Ceazar
 

 

Re: Trolls

Postby TheGreatJedi » Thu May 22, 2014 11:11 am

Same thing happened here but in different occasion

Kick vote for host has already been suggested
That is enough already
TheGreatJedi
 

Re: Trolls

Postby Connorhere » Thu May 22, 2014 11:34 am

Hardly trolling, its just people don't wanna leave. Though in some cases it could be trolling. Hopefully private servers will come back or some sort of variation and then it'll be fine.
Connorhere
 

Re: Trolls

Postby Ceazar » Thu May 22, 2014 12:13 pm

Connorhere wrote:Hardly trolling, its just people don't wanna leave. Though in some cases it could be trolling. Hopefully private servers will come back or some sort of variation and then it'll be fine.


Maybe.... I'll just wait for the next update then ... more patience i guess. I'll just get over it and just make another room even though it's annoying a bit
Ceazar
 

Re: Trolls

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Yeah Trolls will always exist. No matter how fucking stupid they are. I'd suggest to just wait for kicking or private servers.
Image
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
User avatar
The Rogue Titan
Moderator
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 pm
Location: In the blood of Eren Jaeger.
Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Re: Trolls

Postby Levvuny » Thu May 22, 2014 2:49 pm

Ceazar wrote:HAHAHAHA :x :!: ..... well...... since the game is growing and more new players are going to come. There are always Trolls... who keeps taking your friends space in a room...(wished Feng put a password option)
I know its not a big deal but it is getting pretty annoying lately.... recently I create a room for my Guildies then the second I said its up a Guest comes in a room... I told him to leave in a nice way but still doesn't
and tries to test my patience.... and when I try to create another room.... another one just pops out of nowhere and keeps taking space just for my friends/guildies..
Anyone else is having a problem about this sometimes????


The best option right now is to give it some extra slots, so even if a guest logs on, you'll still have space.
Levvuny
 

Re: Trolls

Postby Noodler » Thu May 22, 2014 2:52 pm

I don't know what game you guys are playing.
When I play with friends we rarely get random people joining, let alone before my friend(s) all join, which is the only thing that matters if you give the server the appropriate amount of slots.
Noodler
 

Re: Trolls

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu May 22, 2014 3:01 pm

Noodler wrote:I don't know what game you guys are playing.
When I play with friends we rarely get random people joining, let alone before my friend(s) all join, which is the only thing that matters if you give the server the appropriate amount of slots.


Yeah I don't have a problem with randoms joining. I was just talking about trolls.
Image
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
User avatar
The Rogue Titan
Moderator
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 pm
Location: In the blood of Eren Jaeger.
Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Re: Trolls

Postby Noya » Thu May 22, 2014 3:11 pm

Well, before this update, you could make a private server, that should still be possible, but this time also without hamachi etc., but also with. So 2 options, because hamachi laggs often in this game, and most people ddidnt know how to make a real server without hamachi. So there should still be this option but without needed programs for the hoster. (I hope you can understand what I mean)
Noya
 

Re: Trolls

Postby Accelevi » Thu May 22, 2014 6:48 pm

Trolls always exist.
Pointless thread.
/lock
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm


Return to The Dungeon

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest