A couple things for Feng to notice.

Where threads that should be locked away go. ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
- Accelevi

A couple things for Feng to notice.

Postby dinodan » Sat May 24, 2014 1:24 am

1. Exploiters
so far I've only seen 2 in the morning.
The first was a player named SpeedXDemon who speedhacks.
He/she uses the Petra character, He/She velocity is faster than any player and character, and the running speed is faster than any aberrant, including eren-titan and the crawler.
I know this because while spectating He/she was using the Petra character, and was not using Sasha's.

The second was another player, unknown, who duplicated Eren-titans all around the map. The server was really full, and out of nowhere eren titans started to appear.
First it was 1, then 2, then 3, and next thing we know 20 eren titans where in the game. They seemed to be controlled by one individual because they the pattern they moved and the things they did was all the same. Some eren titans even getting stuck behind buildings trying to attempt escape.
When this happened, the server players dropped dramatically, and only 5 players where left, yet there was still 20 eren titans running around until eventually the server ended.

2. A Connection Problem?
Well this one is more with me. I was recently playing on a server when suddenly I went into spectators mode, I was high up in the map, I couldn't move my screen, the leaderboard disappeared and
the words PeerCreated was there on the right top corner of the screen.
I brushed this off, and went to rejoin that server, I asked the people if it happened to them, none of them had it.

It happened 3 more times in different servers and the last time was worse.
Like the others, the 3rd happened, and when I exited the game and went to join another server, it would say it's connecting to the server, but then it would say PeerCreated again and I'd just sit there waiting for the game to pop up but none to the avail.

No Connection failure or game crashes ever appeared.
And I refreshed a couple times and even refreshed the page and relogged in but nope it still happening. I even exited the tab but nope.

3. Multiplayer needs a vote-kick system.
Sometimes theres this one guy at spawn whos afk, and when everyone dies, he doesn't move or anything.
This obstructs gametime and sometimes its to the point of the server timing out and ending.

That's pretty much some problems that have to be fixed.
I hope the exploits are patched too.
dinodan

Re: A couple things for Feng to notice.

Postby Terminus » Sat May 24, 2014 1:34 am

1. Those are modders. Not a lot can be done about them. Also the duplication is a simple double-spawn exploitation.

2. Connection problems are indeed an issue for some people, I would assume that's being worked on.

3. Yeah, that's been said for ages. Wouldn't be shocked if we get one next update.

inb4 lock
Terminus

Postby dinodan » Sat May 24, 2014 1:40 am

Terminus wrote:1. Those are modders. Not a lot can be done about them. Also the duplication is a simple double-spawn exploitation.

2. Connection problems are indeed an issue for some people, I would assume that's being worked on.

3. Yeah, that's been said for ages. Wouldn't be shocked if we get one next update.

inb4 lock

I didn't know this game can be modded. Still though there can be a patch to block the code.
dinodan

Postby dinodan » Sat May 24, 2014 1:44 am

Also the Server list thing glitches when the PeerCreated thing pops up and the list becomes clear and you cant switch anymore.
dinodan

Postby dinodan » Sat May 24, 2014 1:46 am

dinodan wrote:Also the Server list thing glitches when the PeerCreated thing pops up and the list becomes clear and you cant switch anymore.

Actually it seems to only happen when I try to join a server with the City map.
dinodan

Postby BSC » Sat May 24, 2014 6:59 am

Terminus wrote:1. Those are modders. Not a lot can be done about them. Also the duplication is a simple double-spawn exploitation.

inb4 lock

Eh I thought the Double respawn glitch was fixed? Most probably a mod but I'll test if I can make myself clones again. Also this.
BSC

Postby Terminus » Sat May 24, 2014 7:15 am

BSC wrote:

inb4 lock

Eh I thought the Double respawn glitch was fixed? Most probably a mod but I'll test if I can make myself clones again. Also this.

The update was release about 5 minutes before I wrote that. :P
Terminus

Postby BSC » Sat May 24, 2014 10:47 am

Terminus wrote:
BSC wrote:

inb4 lock

The update was release about 5 minutes before I wrote that. :P

Ahh okay. And yeah I wasn't able to make clones :(
No more double life for me *insert sad violin accompaniment*
BSC

Return to The Dungeon