Game Masters

Where threads that should be locked away go. ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
- Accelevi

Game Masters

Postby Rumple » Tue May 27, 2014 4:24 am

So my question is this: are there any actual GM's (or GM helpers ex. GMH) involved on multiplayer? By that I mean as in joining servers where other players play. I know in some other online games, usually MMORPGs, GM's have been known to be involved. If anything, I would assume it's just to test muliplayer in first person, however I could always be very wrong. Obviously there are people who mod out there. Anyway, if so, what would they look like? I am 99% sure this one was a modder though:
http://i.imgur.com/koKoX4h.jpg
Rumple

Re: Game Masters

Postby Doge » Tue May 27, 2014 4:25 am

Rumple wrote:So my question is this: are there any actual GM's (or GM helpers ex. GMH) involved on multiplayer? By that I mean as in joining servers where other players play. I know in some other online games, usually MMORPGs, GM's have been known to be involved. If anything, I would assume it's just to test muliplayer in first person, however I could always be very wrong. Obviously there are people who mod out there. Anyway, if so, what would they look like? I am 99% sure this one was a modder though:

Yeah, it's a modder.
I don't know, you can't trust modders. :P
Doge

Postby Senpai » Tue May 27, 2014 4:59 am

You can be a GM if you purchase gold account today.

nope, none whatsoever.

We only have forum moderators. afaik, it's way to small a number of them to moderate any significant amount of pub matches.

plus I don't think they would want to. acclevi get no money.
Senpai

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue May 27, 2014 6:58 am

Yeah he's probably a modder. Btw I was literally just playing with you a few minutes ago. :lol: And then that SonicTitan guy was an asshole and fucked up the match. :evil:
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Rumple » Tue May 27, 2014 7:20 am

Doge wrote:
Rumple wrote:So my question is this: are there any actual GM's (or GM helpers ex. GMH) involved on multiplayer? By that I mean as in joining servers where other players play. I know in some other online games, usually MMORPGs, GM's have been known to be involved. If anything, I would assume it's just to test muliplayer in first person, however I could always be very wrong. Obviously there are people who mod out there. Anyway, if so, what would they look like? I am 99% sure this one was a modder though:

Yeah, it's a modder.
I don't know, you can't trust modders. :P

Yeah I had a feeling it was a mod. XD

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:Yeah he's probably a modder. Btw I was literally just playing with you a few minutes ago. :lol: And then that SonicTitan guy was an asshole and fucked up the match. :evil:

OMG what was your name? I was just about to just say I got out of a match with a guy who speed-modded his titan lol. But oh well he at least he was giving out free rides. :3
Rumple

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue May 27, 2014 7:55 am

My game name is in my sig. It's Tido.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Accelevi » Tue May 27, 2014 9:08 pm

There are no Game Masters.
As in, no game mods or such at all.
/lock

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »