Are Titans too easy to kill?

Where threads that should be locked away go. ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
- Accelevi

Re: Are Titans too easy to kill?

Postby Noodler » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:22 pm

Imo we need one easier difficulty, and one harder difficulty.
Current ones should stay as they are, since obviously people enjoy them.
Noodler

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:48 pm

Noodler wrote:Imo we need one easier difficulty, and one harder difficulty.
Current ones should stay as they are, since obviously people enjoy them.

I agree
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby xRivailution » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:13 pm

What. Isn't normal easy enough? I am against having a simpler level.
It would make the game so not-challenging.

Titans barely even move in normal difficulty, its ridiculously easy to kill them, I started with hard right off.

If its too hard for some new players, they just gotta practice.
xRivailution

Postby Noodler » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:28 pm

xRivailution wrote:What. Isn't normal easy enough? I am against having a simpler level.
It would make the game so not-challenging.

Titans barely even move in normal difficulty, its ridiculously easy to kill them, I started with hard right off.

If its too hard for some new players, they just gotta practice.

Nobody cares if you started on hard, xriv.
There will be naturally bad players, and if you think "just practice" is a good solution, please don't make a game.

Several of my friends have quit the game simply because they could hardly kill a titan and got scared off instantly, that's more than enough of a reason unless you don't want the game to grow.
Noodler

Postby xRivailution » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:15 pm

You use overly simple facts to make things go your way, Noodler.
Facts are not necessarily truth, some are, but not all of them.
Simply because Titans are somewhat hard, doesnt mean people will immediately quit the game. There are so many players world wide that play this game its insane.
And they wont complain about the difficulty.

Dont you lie to me, you can just dodge to the side of the Titan and kill him and solo all modes on normal.
Or just use a standard good ol' overhead/dfa

The titans barely even move in normal mode, what is easier than that? If you want a mode where Titans cant move then I can see why, maybe you want to create a new move or something.

Titans need better AI and more difficulty, training dolls are boring. All Titans do is the 3 hit combo, smash, and they rarely even grab.

Even in hard mode, you can just go and kill titans left and right, it might need time to gain that skill, but its not so hard that you will quit.

I want the game to grow and I will support feng anytime. However we need more levels and diversity and more difficulty.
xRivailution

Postby 12kez90 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:25 pm

xRivailution wrote:You use overly simple facts to make things go your way, Noodler.
Simply because Titans are somewhat hard, doesnt mean people will immediately quit the game. There are so many players world wide that play this game its insane.

Dont you lie to me, you can just dodge to the side of the Titan and kill him and solo all modes on normal.

The titans barely even move in normal mode, what is easier than that? If you want a mode where Titans cant move then I can see why, maybe you want to create a new move or something.

Titans need better AI and more difficulty, training dolls are boring. All Titans do is the 3 hit combo, smash, and they rarely even grab.

Even in hard mode, you can just go and kill titans left and right, it might need time to gain that skill, but its not so hard that you will quit.

I want the game to grow and I will support feng anytime. However we need more levels and diversity and more difficulty.

Yeah but you also have to take into account that everyone won't play the same way. Everyone learns at their own pace, you can't expect someone to be a master at the game during their first try can you? Plus you also have to note the different level of patience people have. Some people can't handle when a game is hard and just quit it all together.
12kez90

Postby Noodler » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:48 pm

xRivailution wrote:You use overly simple facts to make things go your way, Noodler.

They don't complain because they're not here anymore.
What part of "They quit" don't you understand? I guess you know more about my friends than I do.
Noodler

Postby Accelevi » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:14 pm

xRivailution wrote:Facts are not necessarily truth, some are, but not all of them.

fact noun \ˈfakt\
: something that truly exists or happens : something that has actual existence

: a true piece of information

Full definition ---------------------
1: a thing done: as
  1. obsolete : feat
  2. crime <accessory after the fact>
  3. archaic : action
2: archaic : performance, doing
3: the quality of being actual : actuality <a question of fact hinges on evidence>
4:
  1. something that has actual existence <space exploration is now a fact>
  2. an actual occurrence <prove the fact of damage>
5: a piece of information presented as having objective reality

— in fact
: in truth
See fact defined for English-language learners »
See fact defined for kids » Do you need this too?

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby ToxicPaste » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:18 pm

ToxicPaste

Postby 12kez90 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:19 pm

Damn Accel! :shock: Don't you think that was a little much?
12kez90

PreviousNext

Return to The Dungeon