No votes
D-4
No votes
D-5
No votes

Total votes : 0

My Suggestion List

Postby Aquilus » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:00 am

Here's my suggestion list... I know some of it are suggested but i have some modifications/reasons on it

1. First of all i would like Trost to be released again
- No offense ,but we(my guild mates) are bored of Annie ..

2. Reload blades on air
- But with high speed and momentum , and it'll make you stop on air ..

3. Noise gun,and more flares
-Not that noisy , for fast communication ..

4. Rescuing Eren from Annie
Spoiler:

-Annie is running and you have to hit the ankle or feet(if possible,nape) and her elbow/armpit (covering her nape ) ofcourse she's fighting while running ..

5. No Titan Eren mode/toggle on map selection
-To reduce lag in public server
Aquilus

Re: My Suggestion List

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:21 am

...erm...hasn't ALL of this been suggested before? o3o this is probably gonna get locked...
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby Aquilus » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:26 am

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:...erm...hasn't ALL of this been suggested before? o3o this is probably gonna get locked...

It is? How bout 1,3,4? and i have different reason/modifications in it.. So why would the admins locked it ?? :shock: I'm sure 1 is isn't suggested yet .. :|
Aquilus

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:30 am

Aquilus wrote:
MJRmasqu3rade wrote:...erm...hasn't ALL of this been suggested before? o3o this is probably gonna get locked...

It is? How bout 1,3,4? and i have different reason/modifications in it.. So why would the admins locked it ?? :shock: I'm sure 1 is isn't suggested yet .. :|

3 literally has an ENTIRE thread made about it. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8206
1 didn't need to be suggested, since Trost will probably be coming back anyways, as will CT.
4 has probably been suggested somewhere. Not sure though.
5 also has a thread about it
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:57 am

1. We know
2. No that'd be too easy AND it's in the "Frequently Suggested" list. So this thread is gonna get locked.
3. We know there should be more flares. But noise flare is a no.
4. I guess that'd be interesting
5. WE KNOW

Before you make a thread check if things have been suggested or not. If not, then your thread is going to be locked/deleted and you'll get banned. FFS
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:05 am

Somewhere out there, Accelevi is heavily breathing over his keyboard while looking at this thread
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby Skirazi » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:26 pm

Besides, you shouldn't be making "Suggestions Lists" threads anyway. Read the rules: the threads should have a Yes/No poll, which inherently means you're asking us do you think [Suggestion A] would be useful/wanted? And it's your job to make a convincing argument as to why [Suggestion A] should be in-game, not leave a one-liner with minimum info on how the suggestion would work.

What you're doing here is "Here are a whole bunch of things I want kthxbye" which neither incites discussion nor, technically, fits within the rules. Furthermore, they've all had their own threads in the past (which is no mistake of yours, we've had a lot of posts already).

So yeah, stick to one suggestion and make it a gooood post: as many details as possible. And the poll should just be a Yes/No. Just some tips for next time~
Skirazi

Postby Accelevi » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:28 pm

huehuehue
huehuehue
huehuehue

/lock

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Return to The Dungeon