Should these be added?

Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes : 5

More ways to die!

Postby GuilGunner » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:14 am

So I was thinking about how the titans are really easy to defeat, especially if you walk through their legs. I came up with more attacks for the titans, making them harder to kill.

ATTACKS:
-Titans walking, they can step on you and kill you.
-Abberants running against a wall with you on their torso. No more camping on their body any more!
-A grab where the titan moves forward while holding his arm out, if it touches you with its hand, you are grabbed and quickly eaten (faster than the normal eating, ALSO could only be an abberant attack).
-Crawlers should have to bite you or crush you with their hands or legs to kill you. standing on the front of their face wouldn't kill you any more (unless they bite), until they run into a wall when you're stood on their face.
GuilGunner

Re: More ways to die!

Postby Connorhere » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:01 pm

Stepping on players has been suggested before.
So has chase-grabbing.
Never heard of people "camping" on the body of an aberrant, sounds like the worst place to be. Also sounds annoying to be slammed up against a building, would make it much too easy for Player-Titans to just run people into buildings for kills.
Basically all suggested before.
Connorhere

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:24 pm

I agree with Connor. These have been suggested, but they seem annoying imo. Sorry. :|
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Accelevi » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:31 pm

All suggested, and crawlers are moving more than fast enough to kill just by ramming.
/lock

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Return to The Dungeon