screenshot [Solved]

Where threads that should be locked away go. ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
- Accelevi

screenshot [Solved]

Postby Jean'sPants » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:27 am

How do i take a screenshot?? i got a 1000+ hit and i want to keep a pic of it, but when i do printscreen, the game is blank
Jean'sPants

Re: screenshot

Postby Noodler » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:31 am

What's with these threads popping up in the wrong sections lately?

Seemingly most/all people can't screenshot in fullscreen, just unfullscreen and take a screenshot.
Noodler

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:52 am

Yeah a lot of people don't know what the Hell they're doing. But Noodler is right. Exit fullscreen and then cap it.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby xRivailution » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:55 am

If you have windows 7 just switch from the aero theme to the classic windows and you should be able to screen shot it full screen.

If that doesnt work then just press P when you score and then continue and the damage will be saved and then just unfullscreen and screenshot it.

Pay attention to where you post next time.
xRivailution

Postby AirZ » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:39 am

If you press escape, you don't get to see everything in your screen though (everything which is located around the edges).
AirZ

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:05 am

AirZ wrote:If you press escape, you don't get to see everything in your screen though (everything which is located around the edges).

Exit fullscreen, then enter and exit again. This should fix it.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby LeoM » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:11 am

AirZ wrote:If you press escape, you don't get to see everything in your screen though (everything which is located around the edges).

Only if you press Esc. If you unfullscreen with backspace you can see the whole game
LeoM

Postby Khally » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:21 am

xRivailution wrote:If you have windows 7 just switch from the aero theme to the classic windows and you should be able to screen shot it full screen.

If that doesnt work then just press P when you score and then continue and the damage will be saved and then just unfullscreen and screenshot it.

This.

Also, you need to exit fullscreen with your actual fullscreen key, not Esc. That way, it will not cut off the game.
Khally

Postby AirZ » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:01 am

I was used to using ESC, never thought of Backspace to unfullscreen.
Thanks!
AirZ

Postby Qazxswe77 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:04 am

Get off of fullscreen by backspace.
Qazxswe77

Next

Return to The Dungeon