Suggestions for the forum

( ・・)σ Make sure you stay up to date on these. You CAN reply to threads here.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Suggestions for the forum

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:19 pm

That's fine.
When will the nominations start?
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Innti » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:30 pm

Add wrote:Whenever I make a change to rules, I reply to the thread, and it will show up as unread.
Is that fine?

Yep ^_^
Innti

Re: Suggestions for the forums of trost easter egg

Postby Innti » Sun May 04, 2014 6:18 am

Doge wrote:
sordx wrote:Maybe add doge Easter egg XD

yes
just
yes

I feel like your biased
Innti

Postby Redsama » Mon May 05, 2014 9:30 pm

About ways to improve the suggestion part of the forums (for the game and forum). I don't like how old/detailed/simple ideas get much less exposure than newer ideas that generate more discussion (either positive or negative). And once the topic for these ideas die they're pretty much forgotten about. If there's a way to make it like PS Share Blog (http://share.blog.us.playstation.com) where both old and new ideas that are more agreed upon get more exposure. I think it could help feng improve the game much more. Though this is just an example, I'm not expecting you to copy that into this forum but what we can do is learn from it, and try to get to it as close as possible.

For starters we should have a rule saying every topic needs to have a poll with the options Approved/Denied. Let Anons and people who have less than 15 posts be able to vote too, the more feedback the better. If possible, have a way to sort the topics to things like most voted/new/most discussion etc. Have the forum suggestions in the same category as the game suggestions because again, good/old ideas get less exposure if they're buried by tons of newer posts.
Redsama

Postby Terramort » Mon May 05, 2014 11:31 pm

Yes. I fully support this. Every idea and rule should be voted upon by us, the users, and the moderators should simply enforce the rules.
Terramort

Postby Accelevi » Mon May 05, 2014 11:55 pm

Terramort wrote:Yes. I fully support this. Every idea and rule should be voted upon by us, the users, and the moderators should simply enforce the rules.

lel

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Terramort » Tue May 06, 2014 12:53 pm

Do you really think that little of us?
Terramort

Postby Innti » Tue May 06, 2014 1:58 pm

Terramort wrote:Do you really think that little of us?

Dude.... Not everyone is bad, but how some of the suggestions throw down, it would be chaos.
Innti

Postby Terramort » Tue May 06, 2014 2:15 pm

Redsama wrote:About ways to improve the suggestion part of the forums (for the game and forum). I don't like how old/detailed/simple ideas get much less exposure than newer ideas that generate more discussion (either positive or negative). And once the topic for these ideas die they're pretty much forgotten about. If there's a way to make it like PS Share Blog (http://share.blog.us.playstation.com) where both old and new ideas that are more agreed upon get more exposure. I think it could help feng improve the game much more. Though this is just an example, I'm not expecting you to copy that into this forum but what we can do is learn from it, and try to get to it as close as possible.

For starters we should have a rule saying every topic needs to have a poll with the options Approved/Denied. Let Anons and people who have less than 15 posts be able to vote too, the more feedback the better. If possible, have a way to sort the topics to things like most voted/new/most discussion etc. Have the forum suggestions in the same category as the game suggestions because again, good/old ideas get less exposure if they're buried by tons of newer posts.

Stop railing against me because it's me. This user has an excellent idea - and an example of it being used very well. Deal with the ideas, not me. I think that most users here agree that our current suggestion method of "lolnope" is rather sub par.
Terramort

Postby Accelevi » Tue May 06, 2014 7:05 pm

Nah, it's more of I don't really relatively think that highly of you, Terra.
And Suggestions already has polls enabled, but I'm not sure if Newbies/Guests can vote.
And I think there was a public vote system, and for most suggestion systems, that would work better, so people could actually see who voted for what, instead of just some number.

If it's an old idea that's actually still relevant and can bring new discussion, feel free to make a new thread on it, otherwise, let it be.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

PreviousNext

Return to Staff Announcements 2 - Where you can contribute!