Formal Apology

( ・・)σ Make sure you stay up to date on these. You CAN reply to threads here.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Formal Apology

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Sun May 11, 2014 12:04 am

LeviTheHappyBunny wrote:
Annie Leonhardt wrote:You could also add some other mods to help you.

That's actually a pretty good idea, I'd like to see that happen sometime.

Agreed. Particularly the Newbie Area moderator idea. There's a lot of bullshit that comes from the Newbie area... :/
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby Kagynt » Sun May 11, 2014 12:56 am

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:
LeviTheHappyBunny wrote:

That's actually a pretty good idea, I'd like to see that happen sometime.

Agreed. Particularly the Newbie Area moderator idea. There's a lot of bullshit that comes from the Newbie area... :/

this ^ one man isn't enough to carry such burden
Kagynt

Postby Taza » Sun May 11, 2014 1:36 am

Apology accepted Accel, I understand. Everyone gets stressed out sometimes. I'm glad you posted this! :D
Taza

Postby Adm_Eren » Sun May 11, 2014 1:54 am

It's not entirely your fault
I'm sure some in most can don not speak or read English and for so many questions

sorry for my english -.-
Adm_Eren

Postby ToxicPaste » Sun May 11, 2014 2:55 am

Its k dude, I hate people too, but instead of trying to get past it like you, I just embrace my bad thoughts, but never let myself get any sort of authority.
(never hire me as mod basically)
ToxicPaste

Postby Ghosthunter » Sun May 11, 2014 3:06 am

ToxicPaste wrote:Its k dude, I hate people too, but instead of trying to get past it like you, I just embrace my bad thoughts, but never let myself get any sort of authority.

You could say you have a toxic personality. :lol:
Ghosthunter

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Sun May 11, 2014 3:08 am

Ghosthunter wrote:
ToxicPaste wrote:Its k dude, I hate people too, but instead of trying to get past it like you, I just embrace my bad thoughts, but never let myself get any sort of authority.

You could say you have a toxic personality. :lol:

Badum, tsss
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby BestNameEver » Sun May 11, 2014 3:17 am

I'm new as you can tell by my post count, so I don't really know about all this stuff....but I will say this is a pretty mature thing to do. I know that I'm not nearly there yet, but I would love to be a mod some day. I really have a hard time getting angry at people (well depends on what type of mod your looking for I guess). Whenever people tell me he/she is annoying for some reason, 99% of the time I am surprised and like he/she. I will however, be brutal and unforgiving to people who are rude and insulting to others when modding (my brother is a horrible person, so I get extremely sour towards stuff like that). I do however, dwell on negative things people say/think about me unless I have no respect for them (still dwelling on everyone's reaction to my failed technique post), so I may be a bit of a push over. So, in short, when the day comes I qualify I would be a wonderfully patient mod.
Last edited by BestNameEver on Sun May 11, 2014 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BestNameEver

Postby xanox100 » Sun May 11, 2014 3:42 am

Its not the lack of moderators, it's just stress in general. If Accelevi decides to take a break from forum managing then we'll do our best to help. Having too many moderators isn't always a good thing either. Its hard to find people you can trust on forums so having a smaller group of people managing things would ultimately be more efficient then a mass of people trying to do the same thing.
Would be chaotic xD
xanox100

Postby SNK Master » Sun May 11, 2014 4:11 am

arigato accelevi and be coool jaja you are good :D
SNK Master

PreviousNext

Return to Staff Announcements 2 - Where you can contribute!