Formal Apology

( ・・)σ Make sure you stay up to date on these. You CAN reply to threads here.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Formal Apology

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun May 11, 2014 4:23 am

I completely understand where you're coming from and nobody can blame you. I'm not even a mod or Admin of this forum and I haven't been around as long as some of the people here and I still pull my hair out at all of the dumb people that don't read announcements and rules. Don't sweat it. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm surprised you're still sane after all of the stupid things you have had to deal with and all of the stupid people you've had to talk to on this site. I don't understand how you do it. So I already respected you and now even more so because it takes an awesome amount of courage to say that YOU'RE the one that's been irrational even though it's an entourage of things that you have to deal with.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby AlphaManiak » Sun May 11, 2014 5:04 am

it takes a smart man to know when he is doin wrong i congratulate you good job
AlphaManiak

Postby NekuSenpai » Sun May 11, 2014 7:28 am

Try to be nice sometimes, you are actually a hotheaded person.. :?
NekuSenpai

Postby Innti » Sun May 11, 2014 8:07 am

Im glad you take your job seriously.
Innti

Postby Senpai » Sun May 11, 2014 8:21 am

Maybe you should try making every mod be responsible for a section of the forum.

just like xanox is for the servers section. or something similar to what noodler said, anything to reduce the amount of work you have to do, so you won't be stressed all the time.

Also a7x rogue, and mjr from what I've seen are always on the newbie suggestions sec, don't know about the rest of the newbie section, but they'd be my first picks, just because they practically answer to every suggestion there.

I could tell you were stressed, you were pissing me off, LOLno srsly I haven't felt you've been a dick to me at least, so there's no apology needed to be accepted.
Senpai

Postby xRivailution » Sun May 11, 2014 10:09 am

Accelevi apologizing? what is this madness?
seriously though,that is amazing of you man,you won my respect man.
And for anyone who is gonna act all high and mighty and sassy and shit
xRivailution

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun May 11, 2014 10:16 am

xRivailution wrote:Accelevi apologizing? what is this madness?
seriously though,that is amazing of you man,you won my respect man.
And for anyone who is gonna act all high and mighty and sassy and shit

This is definitely off-topic obviously and it breaks the solemn mood but that picture is amazing. I'm saving it. 8-)
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Sun May 11, 2014 10:18 am

Well it's pretty sad that from the main mods only you, Ghost and Peanuts moderate the forum. (besides Khally and the others)
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Redsama » Sun May 11, 2014 10:31 am

You haven't been a dick to me specifically so there's nothing for me to accept but I have seen you being rude to others occasionally. It's nice to see you're taking a step forward now and confronting your issues, only thing I can recommend is what most people have been saying and assign more mods/get more help. Maybe take a short break from everything when you can. And don't be too hard on yourself, you heard me out about the suggestion forums so that gets you some +points in my book. Hopefully things get better so you get less stressed and you can be the ideal admin everyone will like. Good luck!

Noodler wrote:My suggestion is (if it's possible) you implement a way for some specific mods to access your inbox and reply, so you don't have to deal with all the "GIEB FENG GOLD A CUNT"

I don't even understand why people are doing that. I mean I've joined a server where someone that managed to get an account was telling everyone to PM Accel and ask about gold accounts if they wanted one. Are they just trying to harass him or something? That's just ridiculously stupid.
Redsama

Postby Colopty » Sun May 11, 2014 10:37 am

Redsama wrote:I don't even understand why people are doing that. I mean I've joined a server where someone that managed to get an account was telling everyone to PM Accel and ask about gold accounts if they wanted one. Are they just trying to harass him or something? That's just ridiculously stupid.

Yes, they are, and frankly, it's not unexpected. People can be assholes some times.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Colopty
Forum Luminary

Formerly: Cephalopod god

PreviousNext

Return to Staff Announcements 2 - Where you can contribute!