Formal Apology

( ・・)σ Make sure you stay up to date on these. You CAN reply to threads here.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Formal Apology

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun May 11, 2014 2:37 pm

Of course we get it. You have a cold and need a nice case of delicious ban. But no one is going to ban you because you did nothing wrong. So you're stuck with your cold. Poor thing. I wish you the best.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby LeviChacha95 » Sun May 11, 2014 2:49 pm

No problem man, it's okay.

You're hard with us, but, it's okay xDDDDDDDD
LeviChacha95

Postby BestNameEver » Sun May 11, 2014 5:31 pm

I also think an apology is needed from any of us who have violated forum rules due to carelessness, including me (triple post on scoreboard, sorry about that), in exchange.
You are right about your warns/bans a vast majority of the time, you should just be less rude when saying what you have to say usually. Other than that you do your job fine.
BestNameEver

Postby LeviChacha95 » Sun May 11, 2014 7:42 pm

I saw any posts against you because you don't answer "how register" but you have reason, you can't do anything xDDDD

I try register in the first day and i didn't recived any mail, but for that, i don't need come here and rage to you
LeviChacha95

Postby Accelevi » Mon May 12, 2014 1:28 am

Bimochu, why would a mod be integrated into the update?

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Terminus » Mon May 12, 2014 3:24 am

Accelevi wrote:Bimochu, why would a mod be integrated into the update?

I think it was to do with the suggestion of in-game moderators who could ban people who, for instance, told people to PM you on the forums for a "Gold Account."
Terminus

Postby ultima dynamis » Mon May 12, 2014 5:50 am

Apology Accepted ....Currently our life are getting harder
It will be awesome if can control it and be cool ...
And theres no need to apologize. :)
ultima dynamis

Postby BSC » Mon May 12, 2014 7:13 am

Thanks Accelevi firstly for taking the time to write this post and to sticky as an announcement. Being a moderator of a hugely expanding forum can indeed be very stressful as noted and can also affect ones personal life too. I'd like to personally say that you are a smart and intelligent person who is capable of moderating this forum. While there have been some 'uncalled for' replies to certain threads and posts lately I was happy to see some reflection on recent behaviour proving your maturity and capability as a moderator. If there's anything that you can improve on it would be your use of language and some arrogance in your posts. Thanks~~
BSC

Postby Ghegi » Mon May 12, 2014 8:55 am

Accepted

im actually sorry too accelevi for being a hardheaded who didnt listen to you,, it wwas just because i was so hurt because of ur words that i wanna make u pay.. thats why i spammed.. im sorry..
Ghegi

Postby MrDivineWill » Mon May 12, 2014 1:02 pm

I'll admit, it was a little daunting joining up to a community with a heavy handed admin, but I understand that this update is a big deal and way too many people had panicked questions. But it takes a mature people to admit they let it get to them and an even more mature to do it to a huge group of people.

So you are ok in my book.
MrDivineWill

PreviousNext

Return to Staff Announcements 2 - Where you can contribute!