Formal Apology

( ・・)σ Make sure you stay up to date on these. You CAN reply to threads here.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Formal Apology

Postby Thirdkazekage » Mon May 12, 2014 1:36 pm

After a few days of non-foruming, I missed an apology xD
Anyway, hope you become better Accel, we've seen the good and bad sides of you for some time xD
I feel like I shouldn't even say these stuff since I haven't been here for a while, so I guess you keep doing what you're doing. :lol:
Thirdkazekage
 

 

Re: Formal Apology

Postby Noodler » Mon May 12, 2014 3:39 pm

Bimochu wrote:TnT I need to create me an account :c

You are exactly why this thread exists in the first place :T
Noodler
 

Re: Formal Apology

Postby Colopty » Mon May 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Noodler wrote:
Bimochu wrote:TnT I need to create me an account :c

You are exactly why this thread exists in the first place :T

Provides a fine example, does it not?
Spoiler:
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Colopty
Forum Luminary
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:30 pm
Location: Norway
Formerly: Cephalopod god

Re: Formal Apology

Postby The Rogue Titan » Mon May 12, 2014 5:16 pm

Colopty wrote:
Noodler wrote:
Bimochu wrote:TnT I need to create me an account :c

You are exactly why this thread exists in the first place :T

Provides a fine example, does it not?


It only makes people sympathize with Accelevi more. :lol:
Image
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
User avatar
The Rogue Titan
Moderator
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 pm
Location: In the blood of Eren Jaeger.
Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Re: Formal Apology

Postby SIrEchael » Mon May 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Accelevi wrote:I realize I've been a rather terrible person as of late, and I want to apologize to all those I offended. I don't expect most of you all to accept it, and I don't need to have a false acceptance either, go out and say it, that you don't believe me, if you want. I'm not going to bite you. I've been rude, I've used some very foul language, I've been stubborn, I've been harsh, strict, and lots more.

I want to say that I'll get better, but it doesn't seem like it's working out, is it? Old habits do die hard. I know, it's not an excuse. But I still want to be able to say it, to all of you guys. I am trying to get better and reform, but it seems like I'm just doing worse with each passing day. The new update also pushed me back quite a bit, and yes, I know that's not an excuse either. I grow tired of all the people who don't read announcements/rules, I grow tired of the threads that could've been avoided with search bars, I grow tired of people in general.

I know just because I get stressed and angry, and otherwise filled with negativity, I shouldn't take it out on you guys. But guess what? It still happens. And I realize it happens. I sincerely apologize to all those that I've hurt by being so. I don't expect, need, or want genuine acceptances of my apologies, but rather for you all to perhaps just keep it in your minds.

It would be too silly to expect a full acceptance of my apology, wouldn't it? I really am sorry, to all of you forumers.


Hey Accelevi, respect!

I know it's difficult to herd a flock of spamming sheep... just remember why you started modding in the first place. Because it was fun and you helped a community that is awesome. Try to find some persons with whom you can share the load.

*is so happy that his own days of modding are over. :D... -then again also answers calls at the helpdesk.... doesnt make it better...
SIrEchael
 

Re: Formal Apology

Postby Doki » Tue May 13, 2014 9:27 am

It's ok Accel-chan, I've always respected you and your work being a great mod on this forum for a chinese browser game. BTW, don't be so tsundere Accel-chan,pls come visit ATUG more often, Flan really likes you, he says it's hard to play without his titan killing partner.
Doki
 

Re: Formal Apology

Postby Voidaken » Tue May 13, 2014 7:01 pm

Exactly what I wanted to hear out of you. Hopefully this comes of your own volition and not because Feng slapped your wrists.
Voidaken
 

Re: Formal Apology

Postby Ghosthunter » Tue May 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Voidaken wrote:Exactly what I wanted to hear out of you. Hopefully this comes of your own volition and not because Feng slapped your wrists.

When one apologizes honestly people aren't supposed to be douches to the said person.
Either you accept their apology or you simply don't post here with a bitter post like yours.If you intend to cause a shitstorm in a topic that was aimed at everyone you better even avoid posting here.
And it was his decision to change.With the time Feng spends here he wouldn't even notice if he was being the worst admin ever (which he obviously isn't and genuinely tries).
Ghosthunter
 

Re: Formal Apology

Postby Voidaken » Wed May 14, 2014 2:36 am

Ghosthunter wrote:
Voidaken wrote:Exactly what I wanted to hear out of you. Hopefully this comes of your own volition and not because Feng slapped your wrists.

When one apologizes honestly people aren't supposed to be douches to the said person.
Either you accept their apology or you simply don't post here with a bitter post like yours.If you intend to cause a shitstorm in a topic that was aimed at everyone you better even avoid posting here.
And it was his decision to change.With the time Feng spends here he wouldn't even notice if he was being the worst admin ever (which he obviously isn't and genuinely tries).


Quite obviously you are a Negative Nancy to assume that kind of tone from me. I spoke to him about this a couple weeks ago, so this is a continuation of said topic, very lighthearted; next time, you might not want to assume nor answer for a person who's not you.
Voidaken
 

Re: Formal Apology

Postby Accelevi » Wed May 14, 2014 2:45 am

I didn't make this from being punished.
I genuinely wanted to apologize to people like you, that I offended in one way or another.
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Staff Announcements 2 - Where you can contribute!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron