Formal Apology

( ・・)σ Make sure you stay up to date on these. You CAN reply to threads here.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Formal Apology

Postby Ghosthunter » Wed May 14, 2014 3:23 am

Voidaken wrote:Quite obviously you are a Negative Nancy to assume that kind of tone from me. I spoke to him about this a couple weeks ago, so this is a continuation of said topic, very lighthearted; next time, you might not want to assume nor answer for a person who's not you.

Believe me when i reply i make sure that i'm aware of everything,and this proves it.
And yes i still think you are an ass for the way you posted before.Think of me as you will because my opinion on the subject won't change.
Ghosthunter
 

 

Re: Formal Apology

Postby Voidaken » Wed May 14, 2014 3:43 am

Ghosthunter wrote:
Voidaken wrote:Quite obviously you are a Negative Nancy to assume that kind of tone from me. I spoke to him about this a couple weeks ago, so this is a continuation of said topic, very lighthearted; next time, you might not want to assume nor answer for a person who's not you.

Believe me when i reply i make sure that i'm aware of everything,and this proves it.
And yes i still think you are an ass for the way you posted before.Think of me as you will because my opinion on the subject won't change.


That doesn't prove a damn thing. You know nothing. I think nothing of you besides being adamantly ignorant. It's funny how one causes what they took the path to preventing.

Accelevi wrote:I didn't make this from being punished.
I genuinely wanted to apologize to people like you, that I offended in one way or another.


And I believe you. I know where you were coming from when you were stressed being there more than once administrating my own forums. Again, I was never offended, but I noted how others found themselves to be intimidated.
Voidaken
 

Re: Formal Apology

Postby Accelevi » Wed May 14, 2014 8:05 am

Can both of you please stop fighting?
Image

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
User avatar
Accelevi
« Administrator »
 
Posts: 13049
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: Formal Apology

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed May 14, 2014 8:11 am

Yeah, seriously. This thread is supposed to put hostile feelings to rest, not stir them up...
Image
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
User avatar
The Rogue Titan
Moderator
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 pm
Location: In the blood of Eren Jaeger.
Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Re: Formal Apology

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Wed May 14, 2014 8:22 am

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:Yeah, seriously. This thread is supposed to put hostile feelings to rest, not stir them up...

^this
MJRmasqu3rade
 

Re: Formal Apology

Postby RancorSnp » Wed May 14, 2014 9:44 am

Well Accel, I actually didn't mind you being a d*ck as of late. I've been administrating a dozen of forums myself, and had different situations in life. Keeping calm is difficult sometimes, nothing you can ddo about it.

As much as I really appreciate your apology and that you are trying to change, you shouldn't really make such a big deal of that. Yes of course you SHOULD try to get better and better, but well, were you really that bad? I didn't read the whole topic, but looks like the first users who read that don't hold any grudges too.

So let's make it a deal guys, Accel tries not to be such a meanie, and we don't give him reasons to be one. Simple as that and we can coexist together easily :)
Last edited by RancorSnp on Wed May 14, 2014 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RancorSnp
 

Re: Formal Apology

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed May 14, 2014 10:13 am

RancorSnp wrote:Well Accel, I actually didn't mind you being a d*ck as of late. I've been administrating a dozen of forums myself, and had different situations in life. Keeping calm is difficult sometimes, nothing you can ddo about it.

As much as I really appreciate your apology and that you are trying to change, you shouldn't really make such a big deal of that. Yes of course you SHOULD try to get better and better, but well, were you really that bad? I didn't read the whole topic, but looks like the first user who read that don't hold any grudges too.

So let's make it a deal guys, Accel tries not to be such a meanie, and we don't give him reasons to be one. Simple as that and we can coexist together easily :)


It's not that simple. The stupidity of some people is infinite. And it takes a huge amount of willpower to not pull your hair out.
Image
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
User avatar
The Rogue Titan
Moderator
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:02 pm
Location: In the blood of Eren Jaeger.
Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Re: Formal Apology

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Wed May 14, 2014 10:59 am

yup...honestly, I believe one of the reasons Accel was pushed a bit as of late was because of the new update :| Newbie area got flooded with spam, he had to ban tons of people, delete tons of posts, he had to deal with "OMG ACCOUNT NOT WORK PLS HALP" 5000 times...I think that'd drive anyone crazy :/
MJRmasqu3rade
 

Re: Formal Apology

Postby Zypher_Eclipse » Wed May 14, 2014 6:40 pm

It's acceptable for him to be angered. there has been a lot of stress on the game since the update and it all gets redirected to him. Apologies accepted! and its not his fault everyone doesnt read forum announcements like n00bs.

Edit: and the spam is kinda understandable. Everyone wants an account so they can get an account for the tribute game
Zypher_Eclipse
 

Re: Formal Apology

Postby Ghosthunter » Wed May 14, 2014 6:51 pm

Um about the argument up there.If you read closely you will notice my initial post mentions that this isn't a place for bitter comments.And since he continued to act this way he received a fitting punishment.
And now it's finally resolved.Please ignore it and continue with anything you did before.
Ghosthunter
 

PreviousNext

Return to Staff Announcements 2 - Where you can contribute!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron