Login update is fixed!

( ・・)σ Make sure you stay up to date on these. You CAN reply to threads here.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Login update is fixed!

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu May 15, 2014 9:01 am

I've never experienced the sensitivity changing... What happens? Does it literally just start to turn slower?
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Thu May 15, 2014 9:03 am

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:I've never experienced the sensitivity changing... What happens? Does it literally just start to turn slower?

That's the short and long of it. Sometimes you'll start turning really slow, and you'll turn up your sensitivity to match things up, few minutes later your spinning around like you're having a seizure
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby The Rogue Titan » Thu May 15, 2014 9:05 am

MJRmasqu3rade wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:I've never experienced the sensitivity changing... What happens? Does it literally just start to turn slower?

That's the short and long of it. Sometimes you'll start turning really slow, and you'll turn up your sensitivity to match things up, few minutes later your spinning around like you're having a seizure

:lol: Well my sensitivity is on max anyway, so I wouldn't be affected by an alleged seizure. But getting slower does sound like a pain.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby YkDragon » Thu May 15, 2014 1:19 pm

Noodler i agree with the mouse sensitivity part, everytime i want to play a game on hard, I'd have to spend my time adjusting the sensitivity because the sensitivity is just so wrong, Even at it's lowest it moves like as if i'm at the max of the sensitivity...And by the time i'm done adjusting to the right sensitivity, i'd probably died from a crawler jumping up to a tree to get me or a abby flying to get me, or after afew rounds the sensitivity resets again... And on the new version i wouldn't want to play with the tilt on, because when the sensitivity resets it hurts my brain to run away from the titan just to set it again... So everytime i load up the game i have to manually tick on tilt and untick just so there will be no tilt,The tilt settings reset as well when you exit the game website, which sucks as well.
YkDragon

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu May 15, 2014 9:06 pm

More lag = less mouse sensitivity
Annie Leonhardt

Postby DarioEMeloD » Thu May 15, 2014 9:07 pm

Sometimes when I play in fullscreen sensitivity increases a lot (if there's no lag normally).
DarioEMeloD

Postby Khally » Thu May 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Annie Leonhardt wrote:

Lulwut
Khally

Postby Noodler » Thu May 15, 2014 10:32 pm

Khally wrote:
Annie Leonhardt wrote:

Lulwut

Seems to be the case.
At later waves, your sensivity will go from Tailex speed to snail as you kill the last titan.
Noodler

Postby Peanuts » Thu May 15, 2014 11:00 pm

Feng said on Facebook that now mail gun is working
Peanuts

Postby Khally » Fri May 16, 2014 12:31 am

Noodler wrote:Seems to be the case.
At later waves, your sensivity will go from Tailex speed to snail as you kill the last titan.

That's curious. Seems odd, but I guess I'll test it out sometime.
Khally

PreviousNext

Return to Staff Announcements 2 - Where you can contribute!