CHANGE TO MOD RULE

( ・・)σ Make sure you stay up to date on these. You CAN reply to threads here.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: CHANGE TO MOD RULE

Postby Raz » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:41 am

1) This changes the guild rule right?
2) Some people mod specific things that are non-abusive such as getting a coloured name or guild name. Can this be included?
3) There are also specific things that are abusive such as unlimited flares. Would this be included?
Raz

Postby Miracle » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:28 am

Kinda agree with this rule. Support!
Miracle

Postby Noodler » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:15 pm

Raz wrote:1) This changes the guild rule right?
2) Some people mod specific things that are non-abusive such as getting a coloured name or guild name. Can this be included?
3) There are also specific things that are abusive such as unlimited flares. Would this be included?

Unlimited flares only exist for dumb attentionwhores and trolls who likes to decrease others' fps, I personally hate it and think it should be excluded.
Noodler

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:25 pm

Raz wrote:1) This changes the guild rule right?

IMO the colored names are ok.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby TheGreatJedi » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:11 pm

I believe i saw Eren Jaeger made a FPS Mod camera settings
Is it abusive or not
cuz it only adds another camera settings nothing more
TheGreatJedi

Postby Zarythe » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:16 pm

This is the best thing Accel has done in a while...now im just waiting for the FB retards to realize this too...
Zarythe

Postby Mryaccer » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:51 pm

This is actually kinda nice of you, Accell. I do beleive that some of the RC mod is abusive ..
Mryaccer

Postby Miracle » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:52 pm

Now that I think of it, I don't think the name of the mod should be mentioned. People can easily Google them up (I know it's already being spread else where, but please control the damages).
Miracle

Postby Noodler » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:06 pm

Miracle wrote:Now that I think of it, I don't think the name of the mod should be mentioned. People can easily Google them up (I know it's already being spread else where, but please control the damages).

I agree. Since you can just see what's allowed, there's no reason to have it there.
Noodler

Postby Accelevi » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:16 pm

I removed abusive mod names.
Anyways, flare spam is abusive.
Name changing/guild name changing isn't going to be under non-abusive, because with that, you could change your name to anything, and fake identities.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

PreviousNext

Return to Staff Announcements 2 - Where you can contribute!