CHANGE TO MOD RULE

( ・・)σ Make sure you stay up to date on these. You CAN reply to threads here.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: CHANGE TO MOD RULE

Postby Accelevi » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:56 pm

Yes the guild rule is obsolete, and it would be replaced with this.
I remember there being Youtube tutorials on how to change the username/guild name (colors and all), so if you just do it for the guild name, even if you have something else already preset, I think it overwrites it, so all you'd need to do is just login.
If I'm wrong and it doesn't overwrite it, then tell me, and I'll consider what to do.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Innti » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:43 pm

TheGreatJedi wrote:I guess we should held a ceremonial burial for the scoreboard before Innti give the codes XD
So long scoreboard may your purity exist even in the otherworld

I already addressed this a few pages back.
Innti

Postby SlyThePug » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:12 am

Foxen wrote:
How I feel about this

We use RC in GB and I'm pretty certain we've ran into a few unkickable players. Great rule, by the way, Accel. Glad you came around on the matter.

Actually since feng got the SSS bar from a modder i think he might be able to add the player numbers from RC so hackers wouldnt be too much of a problem
SlyThePug

Postby Miracle » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:39 am

SlyThePug wrote:
Foxen wrote:
How I feel about this

We use RC in GB and I'm pretty certain we've ran into a few unkickable players. Great rule, by the way, Accel. Glad you came around on the matter.

Actually since feng got the SSS bar from a modder i think he might be able to add the player numbers from RC so hackers wouldnt be too much of a problem

I don't think Feng really need the code for that, as it's fairly simple to do it (compared to style bar). Well ya, I had been telling him this issue.
Miracle

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:25 am

Mods will still find a way to stop us from kicking players.
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Adm_Eren » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:52 pm

I have a list of several Youtube channels
they do "mods" I found among them that of the Terrorist Mod
Adm_Eren

Postby TheGreatJedi » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:35 pm

Adm_Eren wrote:I have a list of several Youtube channels

What is worst its not protected so people can still tamper that mod and make it worst even if the creator already stopped modding (Cuz he already stopped)
Unlike RC mod its protected it cannot be extracted like other mods that you can tamper whenever modder like
TheGreatJedi

Postby Noodler » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:52 pm

SlyThePug wrote:
Foxen wrote:
How I feel about this

I wish.
Some asshole was spawning a million horses CTs and FTs, and he was immune to kicks even with RC mod.
Noodler

Postby Marcotastic » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:02 pm

I use the RC mod for two purposes, skins (aka showing off my cool ass rainbow marco) and kicking easily, no more long confusing untypable names! Just numbers!
Marcotastic

Postby Adm_Eren » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:20 am

TheGreatJedi wrote:
Adm_Eren wrote:I have a list of several Youtube channels

What is worst its not protected so people can still tamper that mod and make it worst even if the creator already stopped modding (Cuz he already stopped)
Unlike RC mod its protected it cannot be extracted like other mods that you can tamper whenever modder like

It is not entirely true
there was a person who extracted all the "RC mod" and shared
Adm_Eren

PreviousNext

Return to Staff Announcements 2 - Where you can contribute!