CHANGE TO MOD RULE

( ・・)σ Make sure you stay up to date on these. You CAN reply to threads here.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: CHANGE TO MOD RULE

Postby Terminus » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:39 am

So does this lift the ban on talking about downloaded clients in general (even unmodded)?
Terminus

Postby Miracle » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:18 am

I wouldn't say RC mod is protected, but it's code is generally safer from some 'wannabe' modder.
Miracle

Postby MedoKira » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:19 pm

Agree.
MedoKira

Postby TheGreatJedi » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:16 pm

Miracle wrote:I wouldn't say RC mod is protected, but it's code is generally safer from some 'wannabe' modder.

thats what i mean protected cuz only the very few can extract those kinds of mods
what i'am talking about is you can extract the system files from the mod or offline clients
cuz most Wannabe modders can cheat the game by just extracting and editing those
TheGreatJedi

Postby Accelevi » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:19 pm

Yes Terminus, but the website visit/adblock toggle thing is still in effect for EXEs.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby TheRiz » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:59 am

my name is on here so many times e.e (I don't want to be confused with the guy you're all talking about)
TheRiz

Postby Terramort » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:05 am

Well, funny how that works.

>fight for mods
>banned
>fight for mods
>kicked from every guild I try to join
>finally get fed up and leave
>mods allowed

Love you too Accel. <3
Terramort

Postby Innti » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:07 am

@.@ the immaturity. Dude he was just doing what he interpreted feng's rule to be. Let's just move on.
Innti

Postby Terramort » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:36 pm

I was ostracized from pretty much every community that plays AoTTG, I think I have a bit of a reason to be slightly bitter. On top of that, looks like I've been right all along: Between Feng's rudeness, his greed, and literally not giving 2 hoots about his users, he's thinking about being done with the game. The forums are all but dead, the game is about to die. Image

(when I say bitter, I mean about the silly rules. I still like you guys for the most part)
Terramort

Postby Zarythe » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:07 pm

The game is mostly dead because the gameplay mechanincs arent being worked on and the game is becoming boring, the fact that feng isnt creating the game off of the manga is also a part. Once the season 2 of Attack on Titan airs he might start re-working on the game again.
Zarythe

PreviousNext

Return to Staff Announcements 2 - Where you can contribute!