CHANGE TO MOD RULE

( ・・)σ Make sure you stay up to date on these. You CAN reply to threads here.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: CHANGE TO MOD RULE

Postby Adm_Eren » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:09 pm

I have understood that the "mod Aya" wore a text document to edit the name and other things to activate the mod...
because you can not apply something like that to the page? It is like there in the mod page or in any case to another page that applies.?
Adm_Eren

Postby Innti » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:21 pm

You can apply something easily. Use player prefs. And created a mini menu to save the configs. Also, unity webplayer will be going away soon. Unity is releasing webgl in unity 5. That should help with performance issues and hopefully take away the restrictions of the webplayer being able to read and write to your local disk.
Innti

Postby Miracle » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:21 am

So hows the mod on the web page stuff going on? It could really help stop all the conflict regarding to mod (except the abusing one).
Miracle

Postby Innti » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:25 pm

*gives it to terrorist mod* wait what? Jk. I should be done this weekend. I'll post the code so mods can use it. And I mean, I guess it wouldn't hurt the terrorist mod to use it to. They'll use it regardless xD
Innti

Postby Miracle » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:52 pm

Innti wrote:*gives it to terrorist mod* wait what? Jk. I should be done this weekend. I'll post the code so mods can use it. And I mean, I guess it wouldn't hurt the terrorist mod to use it to. They'll use it regardless xD

That can really stop many argument. I'm tired of explaining why wide distribution of mod (offline client) should be stopped, which really has nothing to do with modding. The modding can probably move up another level once this is done.
Miracle

Postby Adm_Eren » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:31 pm

Miracle
you are talking about the downloadable version without mods?
Adm_Eren

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:35 pm

Miracle wrote:hat can really stop many argument. TI'm tired of explaining why wide distribution of mod (offline client) should be stopped, which really has nothing to do with modding. The modding can probably move up another level once this is done.

Facebook people are really stubborn, aren't they?
Annie Leonhardt

Postby Innti » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Adm_Eren wrote:Miracle
you are talking about the downloadable version without mods?

The downloadable version with or without mods is the problem, it keeps Feng from making potential ad click money. Modding is a very good thing to the game, so I'm making it so mods will be played off of the webpage
Innti

Postby TheGreatJedi » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:47 am

I guess we should held a ceremonial burial for the scoreboard before Innti give the codes XD
So long scoreboard may your purity exist even in the otherworld
TheGreatJedi

Postby Raz » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:15 am

1) Asked this twice but: Does this change the guild rule?
2) In order to make your guild name coloured you would need to insert your name also into the code right? Otherwise it would just say GUEST84044. In which case you are going against the rule right?
Raz

PreviousNext

Return to Staff Announcements 2 - Where you can contribute!