Public Apology to BRS Team & Rithari

( ・・)σ Make sure you stay up to date on these. You CAN reply to threads here.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Public Apology to BRS Team & Rithari

Postby Accelevi » Sat May 02, 2015 7:13 pm

I should've made this a long time ago, and I first want to apologize for not having done so, I just never had gotten around to it.

Also, I'd like to apologize to the BRS Team for falsely accusing them of the DDOS on Feng's servers, which I now realize had not been sufficient proof to call them guilty, as well as them offering proof of their own to show their innocence. I have removed the ban that I had put on BRS Mod ( a long while back ) as well. I truly apologize for having acted rashly and while I hope you can understand, I fully accept it if you still harbor resentment towards me for damaging your team's reputation. However, I wanted to make a public apology to you guys to show my regret for my misguided actions.

Also, I'd like to make an apology to Rithari for having blamed him for the DDOS on Feng's site. At the time, I remember having thought there was sufficient proof that he had done it, but I was wrong, and I hadn't gotten around to making an apology for that. So I would like to apologize publicly for having blamed Rithari for the DDOS on Feng's site without correct proof which had damaged his reputation.

Thank you.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Re: Public Apology to BRS Team

Postby HaganeNoTema » Sat May 02, 2015 7:31 pm

accel you are my nigga but gdi you are pretty late tho
HaganeNoTema

Postby Accelevi » Sat May 02, 2015 7:40 pm

I know, I'm really sorry about that.
I should've made this a long time ago.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Walter White » Sat May 02, 2015 7:46 pm

that's how an administrato behave, good job. you seem pretty stubborn when you get something in your mind, so i understand how hard must be to you to understand and admit to have been wrong, but that's not the first time you've admitted to have been wrong or exaggerated, so you have my respect. i just wish that the team didn't stop working because of that s*^tstorm, they had some nice ideas going on that were completely new and fresh. so they're officially back in the "accpeted mod" list? maybe they'll get back to work somehow
Walter White

Postby Black Rock Shooter » Sat May 02, 2015 8:12 pm

huuuuuuuuuuh Whats this.

As the others said quite late
after we lost 80% of our members and users cuz of being afraid of getting banned
After we basicly were unable to keep the forum up cuz our daily traffic of members and users dropped down soo badly the forum host shut us down
After we did soo much and tried our best and just get Demotivated to even continue the mod.

But i guess we just have to take apology right?

Btw i think you forgot to say we actually did show you clear proof multiple screenshots and facts and yet you totally ignored it mainly cuz you also blamed me of the Ddos 6 months ago which also ended up NOT being me

As what i think you totally ignored me on skype when i did contact you to talk this whole thing out after you found out it wasn't us and now after the whole Selfie Leak you tend to boost your own reputation up by trying to clean up lost slack left over by your own mistakes

I don't think it works that way

If you truly are sorry you know where to find me on skype and the rest of the team too
Black Rock Shooter

Postby Accelevi » Sat May 02, 2015 8:29 pm

But i guess we just have to take apology right?

Btw i think you forgot to say we actually did show you clear proof multiple screenshots and facts and yet you totally ignored it mainly cuz you also blamed me of the Ddos 6 months ago which also ended up NOT being me

I never said you had accept the apology.
I also did say that there was proof shown of your team's innocence, and no, I didn't ignore it, I hadn't believed it at first.
It turned out that it was true, so I wanted to apologize for not having believed you.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't put words into my mouth though and make assumptions, please.

As what i think you totally ignored me on skype when i did contact you to talk this whole thing out after you found out it wasn't us

No, the only 'proof' I had gotten from you directly were quotes from people around you that I didn't know at all, as well as most of the talking having been done just by you alone. That's why I didn't respond, since I didn't find it sufficient proof of anything.
Never mind, don't mind this. (I had a glitchy Skype a long time ago and had done mass deletes, which ended up deleting this stuff too) I'm sorry about that.
And when you claimed Rithari DDOS'd FB, I called bull on that, it wasn't anything against you, like you seemed to think it was, it was me just not believing Rithari could DDOS a huge company like Facebook.

and now after the whole Selfie Leak you tend to boost your own reputation up by trying to clean up lost slack left over by your own mistakes

The leak has nothing to do with it, I just wanted to apologize for my various mistakes, since that leak had triggered people to start vocalizing all their resentment towards me again, which is why I felt like this was a good time to make a public apology.

If you don't accept it, I fully understand.

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Re: Public Apology to BRS Team & Rithari

Postby HIT0SHI » Sat May 02, 2015 9:05 pm

Long over due, but at least you apologized... again.
HIT0SHI

Postby Rithari » Sat May 02, 2015 9:08 pm

Thank you, for actually realizing and apologizing, you're cool with me now.
Rithari

Postby Walter White » Sat May 02, 2015 9:18 pm

were it your goal or not, the fanbase of the mod have been destroyed by your action and the mod is down, i think that spreading word that the mod is now allowed and never been abusive would help now. either you like them or not, either intentional or not, that was a pretty huge damage not deserved, so you may help them rebuild theyr fanbase. what do you think about that?
Walter White

Postby Rithari » Sat May 02, 2015 9:20 pm

Walter White wrote:were it your goal or not, the fanbase of the mod have been destroyed by your action and the mod is down, i think that spreading word that the mod is now allowed and never been abusive would help now. either you like them or not, either intentional or not, that was a pretty huge damage not deserved, so you may help them rebuild theyr fanbase. what do you think about that?

For your information the BRS team stopped paying the forum host since it didn't make sense.
There's something being planned, stay tuned.
Rithari

Next

Return to Staff Announcements 2 - Where you can contribute!