Public Apology to BRS Team & Rithari

( ・・)σ Make sure you stay up to date on these. You CAN reply to threads here.
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Public Apology to BRS Team & Rithari

Postby Walter White » Sat May 02, 2015 9:29 pm

i really hope so, i followed the forum a lot back in the days and helped with the suggestion that were ACTUALLY LISTENED AND REPLIED TO, then i had to move home in another country just after the storm started, after that i found the site down :( it's not fair, the team had some stuff too good and unique features, it would really help if accel could spread the word that they can be trusted again, and most important that it never was an abusive mod
Walter White

Postby Fade~ » Sat May 02, 2015 9:44 pm

Fade~

Postby Accelevi » Sun May 03, 2015 5:24 pm

If you're going to be just salty here and not even bother attempting anything productive, I'm deleting your post.
If you're salty, that's fine, but if you're only going to post about your salt, don't bother.

And I haven't ever announced that I had a god complex, nor do I have one in any sense, to the extent of my memory.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Terramort » Sat May 16, 2015 9:08 am

Jesus Accelevi. I'm gone for months and the only change is deader forum. I didn't even get to see this whole storm happen... but sounds like you were banning people and having to apologize. Again. Anyway, kudos for the apology, at least.

But you kinda did it wrong at the end. When you apologize, you don't backtrack and make excuses when the other person is (understandably) still upset. You suck it up, be a man, and try your damndest to make sure it doesn't happen again. If you were REALLY sorry, you'd be out advertising for the BRS team and attempting to garner them donations to restart the modding project, or at the very least getting their page some add revenue from views.
Terramort

Postby Rithari » Sat May 16, 2015 12:15 pm

Terramort wrote:Jesus Accelevi. I'm gone for months and the only change is deader forum. I didn't even get to see this whole storm happen... but sounds like you were banning people and having to apologize. Again. Anyway, kudos for the apology, at least.

But you kinda did it wrong at the end. When you apologize, you don't backtrack and make excuses when the other person is (understandably) still upset. You suck it up, be a man, and try your damndest to make sure it doesn't happen again. If you were REALLY sorry, you'd be out advertising for the BRS team and attempting to garner them donations to restart the modding project, or at the very least getting their page some add revenue from views.

^

The BRS suggestion is funny, I'll show it to them xD
Rithari

Postby Walter White » Sat May 16, 2015 3:18 pm

i agree, i mean, the excuses are good and all, but the point is still that nobody have understood that anything has changed with the mod status.
i saw that you also updated the legit mod discussion, but there were no notification at all, so you see that if you get there by mistake.
some advertising here and there would certainly help them wash away the damage, and it shouldn't cost you anything
Walter White

Postby boofed » Mon May 25, 2015 8:34 pm

I think the fact this was so overdue is evidence that you really are sorry, Accel, and hold guilt over it. I can't think of a better apology than from one who has come to the full realization that what they did was wrong.
boofed

Previous

Return to Staff Announcements 2 - Where you can contribute!