Episode 23

I will place a sticky up as each new episode is released, and unsticky the older thread. You can discuss the episode there. No manga spoilers please. (First thread up sometime tomorrow) ⊂((・▽・))⊃
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Episode 23

Postby ThatHollowGuy » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:59 am

The OST at the end was amazing! can't wait till CD2 comes out!
ThatHollowGuy

Postby CommunistPanda » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:10 pm

Did the first part of the episode happen in the manga? I don't remember it. Is it filler?
CommunistPanda

Postby ThatHollowGuy » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:48 pm

I dunno myself Panda but if it was I don't mind, more character development! :D
Attack on Titan seems to be the only Anime I know of that has good filler! *Glares at Bleach*
ThatHollowGuy

Postby Tinyweed » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:13 pm

CommunistPanda wrote:Did the first part of the episode happen in the manga? I don't remember it. Is it filler?

That part was not in the manga. Same goes for the disposal of bodies in ep 22. But I like these additions, they give more depth for the characters and the universe of SnK.

About that Annie blush... I always thought Annie was bad-ass but now I may have to reconsider.
Tinyweed

Postby ipheneas » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:44 pm

Ep. 23 is boring. Admit it.
ipheneas

Postby Smile » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:54 pm

ThatHollowGuy wrote:*Glares at Bleach*

Goku vs Freeza fight took around 4 hours. Possibly ten episodes or something. So that's like, 10 weeks.
And it was supposed to have happened 5 minutes in the anime.

DBZ is probably the king of fillers. Bleach got nothing on DBZ when it comes to fillers.

ipheneas wrote:Ep. 23 is boring. Admit it.

I think it was meant to make us pumped for ep 24. You know, not every episode needs to have intense jaw-breaking, torso crippling, lobotomizing, disemboweling, action. There are episodes that need to have much dialog and flashbacks to make the story develop better.
Smile

Postby Blackhunter » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:03 pm

CommunistPanda wrote:Did the first part of the episode happen in the manga? I don't remember it. Is it filler?

nope it was a filler
& the part of throwing the dead to titans in EP 22 was a filler 2
Blackhunter

Postby MysteriousPerson » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:37 pm

Smile wrote:I think it was meant to make us pumped for ep 24. You know, not every episode needs to have intense jaw-breaking, torso crippling, lobotomizing, disemboweling, action. There are episodes that need to have much dialog and flashbacks to make the story develop better.

yea, i agree with you, and im not bored because annie show her cute attitude :D
MysteriousPerson

Postby ThatHollowGuy » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:53 pm

I agree. If you really found it boring (Including dat amazing ending) You need to slow yourself down and learn to appreciate the amazing world AoT is panting. :)
ThatHollowGuy

Postby Blackhunter » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:07 pm

it wasn't boring
it's just a preparing episode for the fight against annie
Blackhunter

PreviousNext

Return to SnK/AoT Anime Discussion